ABF | ABF pulling ABF/ Roadway set

Yellow and green are a horrible color combination.We can call the new company Alphabet Freight.

Couldn't look any worse than this!!!

scott_zps4e3e037f-1_zps2a3e2908.jpg

Now picture that with a GREEN trailer...

It's an agreement between two carriers in order to help move equipment in unbalanced lanes. I'm sure there are some ABF trailers out there being pulled another carrier. Seen a central transport trailer at the dock a couple of months ago.

Samething has been seen here in the northeast, but it was Roadway pulling our trailers for relocation....

Please, please tell me that has been photo shopped?

Nope The picture was taken by one of our road drivers.I believe this was in the Scranton terminal..Supposedly a quick fix to the tractors that Newpenn lost back during hurricane Sandy.. But no they were not photo shopped...

My deepest sympathies go to the New Penn driver that has to get in that thing.

It's an agreement between two carriers in order to help move equipment in unbalanced lanes. I'm sure there are some ABF trailers out there being pulled another carrier. Seen a central transport trailer at the dock a couple of months ago.
Come on you guys ,really? anybody that knows anything about the business knows as we call it back in my day was called an interchange . We had everybody's trailers in the yard .I think we were the ones that brought the CCX trailers to Chicago . If we had more freight and not enough trailers say going to California and ABF didn't have enough freight but needed trailers in Cali we would run ABF's with our freight and power . It was a win /win .We got free trailers and we got our freight out there and they got their trailers for a free ride .

Couldn't look any worse than this!!!

scott_zps4e3e037f-1_zps2a3e2908.jpg

Now picture that with a GREEN trailer...[/QUD

Does this tractor have green inside the cab? YRC bought about 200 of the 2001 Volvos from ABF in 2004-2005. I heard New Penn had several of them. These were great road tractors. They had about 700K when ABF pulled them off of the road. They had Detroit Power & air springs & still rode & drove good. They were some of the best tractors ABF ever had.

You guys are worried about the tractor/trailer colors?............wait until you see the uniforms....they come with size 25 floppy shoes, a red rubber nose, and a fright wig. 25 years gets you a bicycle horn to toot for safety.....

As long as I get to keep my whoopie cushion too I'm good with it. Well...I'd be ok with it if they replace the whoppie cushion with a remote controlled fart machine.

I have one of those!! I press the button every time my TM opens his mouth before he says a word! He gets so frustrated, he forgets where I placed the whoopie cushion and regularly sits down on it.....

Please, please tell me that has been photo shopped?

i took that pic in scranton and sent it to crazy for up load. don't worry it get's worse there are a hand full of yellow tractors with new penn stickers @ our kearny barn. np needed trucks quick so instead of painting them they put stickers on them. np saved a boat load of money on paint its a win win

A couple of magnetic signs, or some cardboard ones with duct tape, and you'd look like some real gypsy outfit. Don't forget to wear your glasses/false mustache disguise.......

A couple of magnetic signs, or some cardboard ones with duct tape, and you'd look like some real gypsy outfit. Don't forget to wear your glasses/false mustache disguise.......
If it wasn't so sad it would side splitting funny. I wonder if they can get any of the fiberglass flapping in the wind. A nice added touch would be the landing gear only half way rolled up on the trailer.

If it wasn't so sad it would side splitting funny. I wonder if they can get any of the fiberglass flapping in the wind. A nice added touch would be the landing gear only half way rolled up on the trailer.

Only the service line hooked, the emergency line dragging the ground creating sparks, muflaps hanging on by 1 bolt, maybe a swing door flapping in the wind...

Back window spider-web cracked....both vent windows missing and replaced with cardboard and duct tape...driver's seat wore out and re-covered with a piece of indoor-outdoor grass carpeting........stack bent at a 25 degree angle.......we are in Jersey aren't we?...

Back window spider-web cracked....both vent windows missing and replaced with cardboard and duct tape...driver's seat wore out and re-covered with a piece of indoor-outdoor grass carpeting........stack bent at a 25 degree angle.......we are in Jersey aren't we?...

10-4 in Jersey we are. Rube's truck stop to be precise and you'd better keep that beauty locked up tight, trailer backed against a half way knocked over phone pole to keep the looters away because you have described a highly coveted rig there.