ABF | ABF pulling ABF/ Roadway set

10-4 in Jersey we are. Rube's truck stop to be precise and you'd better keep that beauty locked up tight, trailer backed against a half way knocked over phone pole to keep the looters away because you have described a highly coveted rig there.

A one-stack Mack with most of a window in the back that I bought in Hackensack....with the wheels painted black?

A one-stack Mack with most of a window in the back that I bought in Hackensack....with the wheels painted black?
Have to paint the AL wheels up there or you'll have to go to the scrap yard and buy them back.

Warm summer nights in the Route 9 truck stop in North Bergen waiting for my ComCheck to clear......ruddy puddles of blood gently shimmering in the moonlight........far away blood-curdling screams waft in on the breeze from out on the swamps..........graceful hookers... that are actually uglier than Galvanized Sin,... undulating in the warm glow of the few remaining street lamps......ah,...yesss....the Garbage....oops Garden State , in all it's splendor.....