ABF | ABF & UPS Contract expiration time

Tonkatruck

TB Lurker
Credits
Looking to the amount of propaganda The teamsters are doing toward the UPS contract , UPS expire in 90 days vs ABF in 60 +days , check the teamsters site and that make you wonder are they getting pay more $$$ to fight for UPS ? Scroll down their site and check it out , Hey start showing more of what you doing for ABF contract in your site , since ABF contract expire first.

Looking to the amount of propaganda The teamsters are doing toward the UPS contract , UPS expire in 90 days vs ABF in 60 +days , check the teamsters site and that make you wonder are they getting pay more $$$ to fight for UPS ? Scroll down their site and check it out , Hey start showing more of what you doing for ABF contract in your site , since ABF contract expire first.
I just went there and right now the front page has DHL, amazon, and aircraft mechanics on it, and lots of other fluff things...

Teamsters is a shame They have ABF in the back burner , jut remember TOP SCALE 10 YEARS AGO was
$ 24.41 before the 7% pay cut that put us back to $ 22.70 .
I have mentioned that myself on several occasions only to be $2 an hour higher ten years later is BS....did you put in any proposals to your local to remedy things you don't like? I submitted over 20 and I know a guy who did over 100....or do you just get on here to complain?

I have mentioned that myself on several occasions only to be $2 an hour higher ten years later is BS....did you put in any proposals to your local to remedy things you don't like? I submitted over 20 and I know a guy who did over 100....or do you just get on here to complain?
Touch a nerve ?

If I did it or not that is personal , The bottom line will be on the final proposal , I hope The Final will not look with peanuts for 5 years contract We'll see

If I did it or not that is personal , The bottom line will be on the final proposal , I hope The Final will not look with peanuts for 5 years contract We'll see
Why would you not want anyone to know if you submitted proposals or not?
That is your contractual right to submit proposals for changes.
That is how you have a voice in the negotiations!!!

Bullshit....they are 2 different Divisions. They are BOTH negotiating at the same time and O'briens & Zuckerman go back and forth on both of them. We have Directors of both Divisions who can handle the hard work. Get involved and do some research. Why would a Director of UPS stop what they are doing and go over to the ABF side? Teamsters

Bullshit....they are 2 different Divisions. They are BOTH negotiating at the same time and O'briens & Zuckerman go back and forth on both of them. We have Directors of both Divisions who can handle the hard work. Get involved and do some research. Why would a Director of UPS stop what they are doing and go over to the ABF side? Teamsters
Bullshit keep ABF on the Teamster site as the UPS negotiation are you blind or act like monkey see or don't see ?

Bullshit keep ABF on the Teamster site as the UPS negotiation are you blind or act like monkey see or don't see ?
YOU are the blind one....SCROLL down the page and read it all. I hope you read the Contract you are about to vote on better than you do their Group page? Update was APRIL 28th....go read!
Here...let me make it easier for you..... ABF Freight Negotiations Update: April 28, 2023

I Bet all of this senior above who are so Quiet about this , are the same uncle Tom's Who are just OK ABOUT getting just $2 raise for the next 5 years , maybe is just Time for Ya ! to Retire