ABF | ABFS:$12.58/share

If I were inclined to buy ABFS I would wait until a little closer to contract time. Investors get the jitters and unload a stock near contact time when an agreement hasn't been reached. Then after agreement is done stock jumps.

If I were inclined to buy ABFS I would wait until a little closer to contract time. Investors get the jitters and unload a stock near contact time when an agreement hasn't been reached. Then after agreement is done stock jumps.

Lower than $12?

If I told you how much lower than $12.00 I would be dating my tenure with the company!

if you think ABF will get a favorable ruling from the court..bet the house on it and send it in. Buy all the ABF stock you can buy. The stock will sky rocket if ABF wins the lawsuit. The reason it's down so low is the stock market is looking down the road and it doesn't like what it sees. Don't worry bout dat. ABF is a power house. They'll withstand the storm.

send it in​

Has the court set a date to make a ruling?

There's no official word yet woodennose...this is the last statement on the lawsuit:

Thursday, January 26, 2012
After the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in ABF’s favor and returned the case to the lower court, ABF filed an amendment to its original complaint, and the defendants filed motions to dismiss. The parties submitted their written arguments regarding the motions to dismiss. The final papers were filed on January 16. ABF will now wait on the court’s ruling on the defendants’ motions to dismiss. The timing of the court’s decision is not known, but we expect it will be during the next few months.

ABF Legal Action

if you think ABF will get a favorable ruling from the court..bet the house on it and send it in. Buy all the ABF stock you can buy. The stock will sky rocket if ABF wins the lawsuit. The reason it's down so low is the stock market is looking down the road and it doesn't like what it sees. Don't worry bout dat. ABF is a power house. They'll withstand the storm.

send it in​

All I can say is that you must feel that ABF will get a favorable ruling...why else would you of welched on your 10 to 1 odds? Like you yourself admitted...ABF is a powerhouse...your words...not mine. In the future...it would be nice if you would actually think it through before making such a ridiculous offer...this way you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself. I'm just trying to look out for you here Joe...that's all.

The lawsuit, and ABFs cost structure, contract time brings allot of risk to investors. Especially with all the problems in greece.Investors have been pulling some money out of trucking stocks lately. OD has been down to 43 from 48-49.ABF is a very well run company with an excellent workforce, the problem revolves around the cost advantage other LTL's have.I dont see how this will ever change.

I guess our vote at yrc affected everyone.we only voted according to the threat level our union was exspousing at that time.about yrc closing the doors.i voted no.other members had their own reason to vote for or against it.nobody really knows exactly who voted for it or against.

All I can say is that you must feel that ABF will get a favorable ruling...why else would you of welched on your 10 to 1 odds? Like you yourself admitted...ABF is a powerhouse...your words...not mine. In the future...it would be nice if you would actually think it through before making such a ridiculous offer...this way you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself. I'm just trying to look out for you here Joe...that's all.

You never know how a court or a stock or a bet will go. The only prob I have sending Jeff a $20,000 check is..how do I know he won't go to Vegas for a weekend with it? :coffee1:

fool!!

You never know how a court or a stock or a bet will go. The only prob I have sending Jeff a $20,000 check is..how do I know he won't go to Vegas for a weekend with it? :coffee1:

Take a good look at these posts of yours below Joey...you were sure that ABF would lose in court…so sure that someone had to be naïve to believe otherwise and would be an easy mark for you taking their money:
When the court rules for YRC..YRC stock will go higher the ABF's.
The law suit is huge. If the court rules in favor of YRC which I know it will. The court trick won't work.
you're just a lot naive..what? Tell you what, you seem like an easy mark. I'll lay you 10 to 1 against ABF being successful in court.

Now…after someone calls you on that bet…look at your reply below:
You never know how a court or a stock or a bet will go.

What happened Joey? Where did all that faith and confidence go that you had in ABF losing the case? You always talk so high and mighty and like you are an expert on such matters but we all know that you are just full of hot air. You just talk out of your ass!

Knowing that you are a proven liar…I can’t say that I’m surprised by the fact that you aren’t man of your word either.

Or…are you saying that Jeff is not to be trusted?
The only prob I have sending Jeff a $20,000 check is..how do I know he won't go to Vegas for a weekend with it? :coffee1:

It’s so amusing watching Joey wiggling and squirming his way out of predicaments that big mouth of his get’s him into…lol

Take a good look at these posts of yours below Joey...you were sure that ABF would lose in court…so sure that someone had to be naïve to believe otherwise and would be an easy mark for you taking their money:

Now…after someone calls you on that bet…look at your reply below:

What happened Joey? Where did all that faith and confidence go that you had in ABF losing the case? You always talk so high and mighty and like you are an expert on such matters but we all know that you are just full of hot air. You just talk out of your ass!

Knowing that you are a proven liar…I can’t say that I’m surprised by the fact that you aren’t man of your word either.

Or…are you saying that Jeff is not to be trusted?

It’s so amusing watching Joey wiggling and squirming his way out of predicaments that big mouth of his get’s him into…lol

Let me clear this up and remove all doubt, all vagueness. The IBT wrote the book of law in the the teamster scheme of things. It's a union issue. I don't see ABF beating the IBT at their game. But every now and again you get a no brain-er from an appeals court. Very unlikely but it is possible. Two things about the bet. 1. Online gambling is unlawful, 2. I'm a $10 dollar better. I trust Jeff but..

Two things about the bet. 1. Online gambling is unlawful, 2. I'm a $10 dollar better. I trust Jeff but..

There's nothing wrong if that's the way you feel about betting Joe...but the problem comes when you try to deceive others by trying to make an argument over a point that you have no intention of carrying out.Now tell me Joe...why did you make that offer...knowing all along that's how you felt about betting?