ABF | ABFS:$12.58/share

Yes, as the lead attorney for ABF versus YRC and the IBT the question is..the ABF stock has tumbled from a high of $26.90 less then a year ago and is possibly heading into the abyss way below what it is now if the district court a-gain strikes ABF down. Are you alarmed at this dreadful fall from grace and what needs to be done to prop up the stock? Will all this matter in upcoming talks. Or is everything under control so you plan on a new yacht soon after the contract?:guinesssmilie:

Me...alarmed...not at all. I would like to take this opportunity to give some advice if you wish to take it...it would be a great investment to buy up all the ABF shares you can afford right now since they are this low...that's if you're into making money in the future.

Me...alarmed...not at all. I would like to take this opportunity to give some advice if you wish to take it...it would be a great investment to buy up all the ABF shares you can afford right now since they are this low...that's if you're into making money in the future.

Betting on ABF now ain't a bad bet. It would be akin to betting Judy gets concessions. It would be a wash for you but I would make money. Thanks for buy low sell high tip. I'll buy a couple hundred shares today.

Betting on ABF now ain't a bad bet. It would be akin to betting Judy gets concessions. It would be a wash for you but I would make money. Thanks for buy low sell high tip. I'll buy a couple hundred shares today.

You're welcome Joey...you can come to me anytime you need advice...my keyboard is always open. Even though you will make money...it won't be in the way of concessions...and that you can bet on.Oops...I'm sorry...I forgot...you are not one for betting...you welch on your bets...don't you?