New Penn | ABF's deep pockets may save the day!

Originally Posted by allnightrain44
sloppy, since the moderator feels that it's important for ex-red star ,brain-dead, limp-dick , ****ing assholes , to be able to have there say on the npme site,basically talking bull because they can't let go of the red star thing,and now holland NE closeing . well,so be it. mr moderator,you can have this ******* talk all he wants. . most of us are just working to save our part of this yrcw abortion were involved with and hopeing will survive. there never was a bunch of activity on this npme site , mostly facts about what was happening ,or verifaction on something that was heard. seems to have changed ,lately. after hereing your whit and wisdom, is there any wonder why the companys you worked for failed.

Wow thats alot of insults in such a little space. I dought if you can out work me as I feel I could not out work you. Get a grip on life maybe smoke some of that funny stuff will make you smile. Now as for me saying bad things about NP(that arn't true) show them to me as if I am a brain-dead, limp-dick, ****ing a**h*** ex-Red Star man so be it. I'm a proud all that stuff ya say about me.

Don't you two fools and anyone else that is acting like this realize that this is what YRC corp. managment wants.:Duel: Us to be fighting with each other so, just take a chill pill and go to work and do the best you can. Thats all we can do and hope for the best:ShakeHandsNah:

Originally Posted by allnightrain44
sloppy, since the moderator feels that it's important for ex-red star ,brain-dead, limp-dick , ****ing assholes , to be able to have there say on the npme site,basically talking bull because they can't let go of the red star thing,and now holland NE closeing . well,so be it. mr moderator,you can have this ******* talk all he wants. . most of us are just working to save our part of this yrcw abortion were involved with and hopeing will survive. there never was a bunch of activity on this npme site , mostly facts about what was happening ,or verifaction on something that was heard. seems to have changed ,lately. after hereing your whit and wisdom, is there any wonder why the companys you worked for failed.

Wow thats alot of insults in such a little space. I dought if you can out work me as I feel I could not out work you. Get a grip on life maybe smoke some of that funny stuff will make you smile. Now as for me saying bad things about NP(that arn't true) show them to me as if I am a brain-dead, limp-dick, ****ing a**h*** ex-Red Star man so be it. I'm a proud all that stuff ya say about me.

Don't you two fools and anyone else that is acting like this realize that this is what YRC corp. managment wants.:Duel: Us to be fighting with each other so, just take a chill pill and go to work and do the best you can. Thats all we can do and hope for the best:ShakeHandsNah:
Two fools now does't saying that put you in the same catigorie as us. Tell me in my last quote were I said something bad. Now drink a beer an relax. I'm sure allnighttrain44 and I can computerkick each other's butt and set at the bar and buy each other a beer. ( Who knows we may even know each other) PS. Who cares what YRC managment wants. This is for you ANT44 talk to Slowhand and Braindead ( this could be a mistake :biglaugh:) they will tell what I'm like. Or any of the 11 that know me by sloppy.