XPO | Accident in Boxborough

Condolence's!!!!

My thought's and prayer's go out to the driver,his family and all his friend's.May he R.I.P.

PB_three%20cross%20hill.jpg

god rest his sole.

sounds like he gave his live to save the lives of others.

GO and all the service center need to do something for his family.

Im very sorry for this loss. I can see the service center doing something for his family, its only proper. But if someone knows for sure that XGO does something for his family, I would really love to hear about it. I think it might sway my feelings about the pricks that run this company! R.I.P DRIVER!

this happened 5 day ago and i still have not heard anything at my S.I.C about this.a card or something should be going around by management for his family. come on GO get off your *** and do something for his family.

This is exactly why I hate being on the roads in these weather conditions. We see these spin outs in front of us all the time. And then we are faced with the decision or the out come. My thoughts and prayers to this driver,all that knew him and his family.

On-line Condolence Book

My hubby has worked out of the same terminal as Jack for several years and they were good friends. Loosing Jack is a shock to us all and has really hit the terminal hard.

There is an on-line book for those wishing to leave thoughts and memories of Jack. I'm sure his family would appreciate any happy memories, funny stories or just thoughts and prayers.

Guest Book - Jack Albert McPhail

Thanks Truckers wife for the link. I'm sure some of the guys will want to sign it.
Welcome to the boards too. I hope you can find some things here that might help to lighten your day.

sorry to here about this my prayers go out to him and his family
when and where are the the services being held at

The man knowingly gave his life so that others may live. I don't think much more needs to be said. God Bless.

Visiting hours are Friday March 10 from 6:30 to 8:30pm at Wilson Funeral Home, 24 Shaker Road, Gray.

A memorial service will be on Saturday at 2 pm at the Congregational Church, 11 Yarmouth Road in Gray. A reception will follow the memorial at the Gray Middle School.

Jack's family has requested Conway employees wear their uniform to the service. I think it says alot that the family set the services so that the drivers could be there and the late Saturday time to give the linehaul guys a chance to get home. I believe something was going to be sent out to the managers to post at terminals but certainly it wouldn't hurt to pass the word.

nobody

this happened 5 day ago and i still have not heard anything at my S.I.C about this.a card or something should be going around by management for his family. come on GO get off your *** and do something for his family.

Nobody i've talked to, knew anything about the accident. Mgmt. included. I only knew, because of this message board. To the family: I am sorry for your loss...sounds like we lost a good guy.