TForce | Acquisition in coming days or weeks

Whichever company they buy is going to get a quick lesson in Union seniority. As in your non-union company entails.
What makes you think they're going to merge them?
Tfi owns 80+ companies, how many transfered in when they bought UPS freight? Zero
Tfi likes owning multiple companies in the same market and let them compete.
Just look at the multiple ltl companies they own in Canada that are run separatly.
Remember tforce freight isn't buying anything, their daddy tfi is shopping around

Tfi owns 80+ companies, how many transfered in when they bought UPS freight? Zero
Just look at the multiple ltl companies they own in Canada that are run separatly.
Remember tforce freight isn't buying anything, their daddy tfi is shopping around
Because they put language in the contract specifically for that reason! I’ve never seen that language in a contract before! So if that’s not their intention then why put it in at all?

Because they put language in the contract specifically for that reason! I’ve never seen that language in a contract before! So if that’s not their intention then why put it in at all?
Its been in the last few abf contracts, I'm sure it's been in other union contracts.
So it's not that uncommon.

If it is an ltl it will be merged and their employees will entail .
My source said that this is not a maybe, it is a definite.
My source has been very accurate with their information.

Relax driver! Nobody is purchasing ABF! Nobody at T-force wants to be merged with ABF…
I don't believe they will either, this contract will take me over the finish line if I choose to retire. My question is don't they have coverage throughout the United States? In the posts im reading it sounds like buying a certain carrier will help them improve service in that area....

I don't believe they will either, this contract will take me over the finish line if I choose to retire. My question is don't they have coverage throughout the United States? In the posts im reading it sounds like buying a certain carrier will help them improve service in that area....
UPS freight had 197 or 192 terminals.. I think T-force closed a few or combined a few..

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4575771-tfi-international-inc-tfii-q4-2022-earnings-call-transcript

If you want to read about what was asked about ABF and the answers .. scroll down to the questions and answers part

They want me to create an account to read more, so what was said this year?
This was the biggest takeaway…

Bedard said.

TFI has allocated $500 million for acquisitions and share repurchases, he said. This year will not be a milestone for acquisitions, though TFI will soon announce what Bedard called a “fantastic transaction.”

This was the biggest takeaway…

Bedard said.

TFI has allocated $500 million for acquisitions and share repurchases, he said. This year will not be a milestone for acquisitions, though TFI will soon announce what Bedard called a “fantastic transaction.”
I signed up, I read that part but no mention of ArcBest this time....