Yellow | Ad in the Chicago paper 3rd week in a row

Told my wife a few days ago: (unless I change my mind), I plan to retire from trucking July 4, 2028. I'll be a little past 74. Then I plan to apply to push carts for Dollar General- its across from the Nursing Home.... I actually Like my job!

I'm a goal setter. The day I stop working is the day I start dying...
Sounds like a plan. Too bad you won't be able to work at dollar general because of the conflict of interest. "In order to protect the members........."
I'm kind of the same way except different, The day I stop working is the day I start living. I've got a lot of quit in me and I plan on using all of it.

Happy b-day.......bet you've used one of these. :1036316054:
7DConT6.jpg
What's that ? a bridge height trainer?

Sounds like a plan. Too bad you won't be able to work at dollar general because of the conflict of interest. "In order to protect the members........."
I'm kind of the same way except different, The day I stop working is the day I start living. I've got a lot of quit in me and I plan on using all of it.
Retirement isn't a word in the Hebrew language. It's never mentioned in the Bible. One way or another, Our work is never done.

Same here, skull. Not doing this ONE SECOND longer than I have to.