Those are Coop ELD programmers. They are adding Coop specific duty statuses. (stati???)
Boardwalk driving.
Boardwalk repair.
Tunnel impact recovery time.
Waiting on wrecker.
Lunch time at Capriottis....an EXTRA 15% :1036316054:
A BRG special duty status that pays an extra 15% whenever he has to listen to Wong talk about -15%
Are they programming a line 5 into the log, On Duty, not whining??

Are ‘young’ truck drivers what YRC is attempting to attract?

I’m guessing middle aged, married with children, experienced candidates might be the ultimate focus.

Seeking top shelf healthcare, complimented with job security?

Each has a set of parameters when they apply.
More obligated?

You have to watch what you say at our terminal. :27:
ADA-Unisex-Family-Assisted-Sign-RRE-120_White_on_Black_300.gif
Would the replacement word 'Tallywacker' instead of the word 'Dick' be a more gentle sound as it flows along the ear canal? von.

At the Union meeting last Sunday the Secretary Treasurer mentioned something about I don't like to 2 tier wages and then didn't mention it again. The company is saying we didn't take anything away from those hired after 2nd MOU they knew the pay scale when hired.
That would explain Ernie Soehl's statement we got creative!!

As of 4-4-2019 YRC Freight has 10,691 drivers. The SAFER database does not include dock men or clericals. Because that 10,691 does include Combination drivers, I'm guessing another 3,000 Teamster employees. Let's hope that the numbers of voting Teamsters on the contract proposal will be close to the number eligible to vote. Irrespective of the results. I don't know why, but right now that link is not working. The MC number for YRC Freight is 2022. You can go to the SAFER website and search with that number.
https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp

I was thinking tonight that if I had any information I would immediately share it with all of you! I have enough respect for all of you that even though we don't always agree on everything I believe you would share any information with us all on here if you knew something. Because I do believe in the concept that we are all brothers and sisters fighting with and for each other I also believe that if we had one allie in those negotiations they would have leaked the information out no matter what the consequences. Putting all of this together I come up with the conclusion that we had no allies at those negotiations only the same people that ****ed us five years ago and the same ten years ago. The time is now to spread the word....NO....that is the only way to vote! I don't care what kind of song and dance they come up with in the next week it is time to talk in person to everyone that will listen especially the newer guys we must spread the word no matter what they say vote and vote NO! On the internet we are talking to the same small group all the time we must talk this week to people in person, the time is now, get the word out they are going to screw us all! I don't care what we are hearing Wednesday or Sunday, we are going to get bent over unless we get the word out this week! Don't be afraid to speak up at those meetings! Just because someone is a BA or steward does not mean they have your best interest in mind! I know there are many great BAs and stewards but there are also plenty IMO that suck! Don't wait act this week! Speek up this week! Talk to everyone! Don't wait till it's too late! Brothers and sisters will pay the price till the end of time if we do not do what is right this week! I for one would much rather fill out applications in a month and work elsewhere that spend another five years knowing that we took it in the ass and did nothing about it!
What's the old saying "**** me once shame on you **** me twice shame on me" I don't know how it goes for the third time I guess most people learn after twice?

I was thinking tonight that if I had any information I would immediately share it with all of you! I have enough respect for all of you that even though we don't always agree on everything I believe you would share any information with us all on here if you knew something. Because I do believe in the concept that we are all brothers and sisters fighting with and for each other I also believe that if we had one allie in those negotiations they would have leaked the information out no matter what the consequences. Putting all of this together I come up with the conclusion that we had no allies at those negotiations only the same people that ****ed us five years ago and the same ten years ago. The time is now to spread the word....NO....that is the only way to vote! I don't care what kind of song and dance they come up with in the next week it is time to talk in person to everyone that will listen especially the newer guys we must spread the word no matter what they say vote and vote NO! On the internet we are talking to the same small group all the time we must talk this week to people in person, the time is now, get the word out they are going to screw us all! I don't care what we are hearing Wednesday or Sunday, we are going to get bent over unless we get the word out this week! Don't be afraid to speak up at those meetings! Just because someone is a BA or steward does not mean they have your best interest in mind! I know there are many great BAs and stewards but there are also plenty IMO that suck! Don't wait act this week! Speek up this week! Talk to everyone! Don't wait till it's too late! Brothers and sisters will pay the price till the end of time if we do not do what is right this week! I for one would much rather fill out applications in a month and work elsewhere that spend another five years knowing that we took it in the ass and did nothing about it!
What's the old saying ":censored: me once shame on you :censored: me twice shame on me" I don't know how it goes for the third time I guess most people learn after twice?
Is it routine to have the agreement leaked before the meeting?

Is it routine to have the agreement leaked before the meeting?
We all knew exactly what the ABF offer was 10 days or so ahead of time and I'm pretty sure that was mostly the same Union reps negotiating? I predict fifty percent of the drivers call in on Friday if the offer gets leaked Wednesday night! I can't believe they will be able to keep it quiet till the meeting on Sunday.

Conference call 4/10, 8pm eastern time.

To access call dial access number, no access code required.

You should receive the access number via email. If u do not, pm me.

Management access to this call will not be provided by me.