Alabama and Georgia play an SEC title game for the ages

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
The fight for the right to play in the BCS national championship was supposed to be like that.

A knockdown, dragged out brutal fight to the end that saw both Alabama and Georgia give their best shots and receive vicious blows in return until only one was left standing.

Alabama 32, Georgia 28

With 6 seconds remaining, Alabama tipped a pass from Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray to a receiver who was headed to the end zone and the shortened pass left Georgia with no recourse except to watch the clock run out.

The final drive started on the Georgia 15-yard line with 1:08 remaining Murray led his team all the way to the Alabama 8. The tipped pass left the Bulldogs five yards short of the end zone................

Alabama and Georgia play an SEC title game for the ages | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

If you didn't get to see the game take it from me it was GREAT !!! They ( Georgia ) should have spiked the ball at the end to set up one last better play IMO .

The fight for the right to play in the BCS national championship was supposed to be like that.

A knockdown, dragged out brutal fight to the end that saw both Alabama and Georgia give their best shots and receive vicious blows in return until only one was left standing.

Alabama 32, Georgia 28

With 6 seconds remaining, Alabama tipped a pass from Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray to a receiver who was headed to the end zone and the shortened pass left Georgia with no recourse except to watch the clock run out.

The final drive started on the Georgia 15-yard line with 1:08 remaining Murray led his team all the way to the Alabama 8. The tipped pass left the Bulldogs five yards short of the end zone................

Alabama and Georgia play an SEC title game for the ages | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

If you didn't get to see the game take it from me it was GREAT !!! They ( Georgia ) should have spiked the ball at the end to set up one last better play IMO .

That looked like one of those LSU/Alabama slobberknockers...Great game...Glad I didn't get to intoxicated on the cruise before that game ended... Almost had to call the Captain down to get the bar tender to change the channel, but I made her an offer she couldn't refuse........