Central Transport | ALL Vitran employees read this......................

iNeedAngerMngmt

Legend Last Man Standing
Credits
They were told all Vitran employees have to fill out applications to work their once we are closed. Which is about to happen so get your affairs in order...

Last edited by a moderator:
is there an option to take unemployment? if we have to fill out apps, then the vitran name is done. when and where did you hear this?

Troll's on the board.....He probably has another user name with a different I.P. address.....Just my take..

He reminds me of a former poster who was repeatedly scorned and banned for his shenanigans in the YRC and ABF forums. This individual has an addiction and it has been quite a while since he surfaced under a new user name. Could well be him. The avatar meets the criteria.

thanks ABFer. like said by member here, ever since this manny deal there's alot of new faces suddenly appear on here and we wonder of some of their intentions.

thanks ABFer. like said by member here, ever since this manny deal there's alot of new faces suddenly appear on here and we wonder of some of their intentions.
YW. And when you come into a situation like you folks have there will be more legitimate people looking for information too. This is the best place I have found to get the scoop.

indeed. next week will prob be alot of things going on with vitran and these threads will be busy, that's for sure.

indeed. next week will prob be alot of things going on with vitran and these threads will be busy, that's for sure.

If I just bought a company losing five million a month I would start changing things before the ink is dry on the paper work. There may be a week or so lag time before big changes come, but I would not be surprised to see some stuff immediately. The V forum will be busy for awhile.

If I just bought a company losing five million a month I would start changing things before the ink is dry on the paper work. There may be a week or so lag time before big changes come, but I would not be surprised to see some stuff immediately. The V forum will be busy for awhile.
until the ink dries on the purchase paperwork, manny only has the valet key.

I heard it from a very reliable source. That's all I can say. Actually many sources at the same time. I don't know about options. We will have to fill out apps. They are full of it as far as all the lying. I knew it. And not a troll.

is there an option to take unemployment? if we have to fill out apps, then the vitran name is done. when and where did you hear this?

There probably will NOT be an option for unemployment. Your choice will be fill out the app or walk out the door. Voluntary Quit.

If i were still a vitran employee, i would I.M one of the guys who started this tb.com a nd ask them to look at all the posts that "ineedangermangmnt" and see if u can get this troll of this site, like abfer said "its probley the same guy who ran wild on the yrc board" , me personally, i believe he is just a bored man that used to work for either vitran or central, or is probley a guy who just couldnt cut it as a driver and is here just to start crap. He is playing with fire on here, making acusations about a man losing all he worked hard for, i dont think that is something to speak on without no documents or fowarded emails,etc. Heck i can come on here and start some crazy thread about how fedex is buying odfl and all odfl employees are getting laid off, " from ky reliable source". So do as u will but i know one thing, reading something like that late at night with 25 years invested with vitran, i dont thin would get an ounce of shuteye

If i were still a vitran employee, i would I.M one of the guys who started this tb.com a nd ask them to look at all the posts that "ineedangermangmnt" and see if u can get this troll of this site, like abfer said "its probley the same guy who ran wild on the yrc board" , me personally, i believe he is just a bored man that used to work for either vitran or central, or is probley a guy who just couldnt cut it as a driver and is here just to start crap. He is playing with fire on here, making acusations about a man losing all he worked hard for, i dont think that is something to speak on without no documents or fowarded emails,etc. Heck i can come on here and start some crazy thread about how fedex is buying odfl and all odfl employees are getting laid off, " from ky reliable source". So do as u will but i know one thing, reading something like that late at night with 25 years invested with vitran, i dont thin would get an ounce of shuteye
I'm thinking bored man with an addiction who has found that his antics are quickly identified and he gets banned over where he used to belong.

Well I will say you calling me a troll, shows your immature $outh$side $tre$$'s or just scared. I am still at Vitran if you must know. I am as much in the situation as the rest and would want to hear everything people had to say about my job. WTF is wrong with you. Im not the problem.. I'm simply posting what I hear to give you guys a heads up. You can kiss my you know what. Who cares what you think. I don't have a problem with the forums. I know you don/t know me nor do I give a ////. Who cares what you think. If you don't like me for passing the news that I myself would not make up then simply ignore me. I will def. ignore you... Just so you know I think forums are about conversation.... Ideas, and grapevine. Obviously about work on here. Keep ignoring it and stay in your little safe haven while others are smart. I think if anyone is the problem its you. Get a life. For the record I didnt run wild on YRC or anywhere else. Hell, how do we know it wasnt you passing blame, I arrived here just a little bit ago.
Ask yourself why does he get so mad. Vitran and my username says it all.

Stop calling people names-Guardrail

That is normal-any legit company shoudl have you complete an application and do background checks. It is not just a good idea, it is the law. I am sure that they woudl be able to skirt the issue, but I would want to weed out all of the jokers...

That is normal-any legit company shoudl have you complete an application and do background checks. It is not just a good idea, it is the law. I am sure that they woudl be able to skirt the issue, but I would want to weed out all of the jokers...
I totally agree. We are not all going to get in. I'm going elsewhere for employment but thought I'd let you all in on it. The fact we will not all get in.