Central Transport | ALL Vitran employees read this......................

Well I will say you calling me a troll, shows your immature $outh$side $tre$$'s or just scared. I am still at Vitran if oyou must know. I am as much in the situation as the rest and would want to hear everything people had to say about my job. WTF is wrong with you. Im not the problem.. I'm simply posting what I hear to give you guys a heads up. You can kiss my you know what. Who cares what you think. I don't have a problem with the forums. I know you don/t know me nor do I give a ////. Who cares what you think. If you don't like me for passing the news that I myself would not make up then simply ignore me. I will def. ignore you... Just so you know I think forums are about conversation.... Ideas, and grapevine. Obviously about work on here. Keep ignoring it and stay in your little safe haven while others are smart. I think if anyone is the problem its you. Get a life. For the record I didnt run wild on YRC or anywhere else. Hell, how do we know it wasnt you passing blame, I arrived here just a little bit ago.
Ask yourself why does he get so mad. Vitran and my username says it all.

Stop calling people names-Guardrail
Man o man im glad i didnt work with you at vitran. U sound like a real winner, good luck with finding a new emlpoyer and maybe u might wat to up ur meds

Man o man im glad i didnt work with you at vitran. U sound like a real winner, good luck with finding a new emlpoyer and maybe u might wat to up ur meds

Unbelievable I did up my medications. And I got a new job that's way better than Vitran, heck any jobs better than Vitran. Word to the wise. Learn spell check. Don't talk to me or reply in my threads..... I DON'T like you or anyone like you starting crap for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why all this hate. I know were all getting shafted and it sucks but lets pass info here and use that info. Instead of acting like kids. Ridiculous. Back to the matter at hand. No more hate mail. threading, name calling. Enjoy your day.

Why all this hate. I know were all getting shafted and it sucks but lets pass info here and use that info. Instead of acting like kids. Ridiculous. Back to the matter at hand. No more hate mail. threading, name calling. Enjoy your day.

Grammar; " we're ", " let's ". You posted that you have a new job, if true. Why are you still posting on the Vitran board?

runawaytrain shoots the troll with his bow and arrow, saving us all . . .

Cave Troll Scene - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Movie (2001) - HD - YouTube

PS . . . Uhhh Train, you really should get your hair cut.
That's a good one larmar. But the Mod says we don't need saving because he's not a Troll. At this point I'm taking all this with a grain of salt. I just want my unemployment and my M-tv... I just want to walk away....But I can't because I will not get screwed out of my unemployment benefits. When we are forced to reapply I will call the unemployment office and ask them if I must reapply in order to qualify. I have earned those benefits and then some for trying to believe in something that was always in vain. I just never knew it. Blind faith I suppose. And BTW larmar that raise on Saturday night doesn't count because word on the street is your on the blue little pill.

That's a good one larmar. But the Mod says we don't need saving because he's not a Troll. At this point I'm taking all this with a grain of salt. I just want my unemployment and my M-tv... I just want to walk away....But I can't because I will not get screwed out of my unemployment benefits. When we are forced to reapply I will call the unemployment office and ask them if I must reapply in order to qualify. I have earned those benefits and then some for trying to believe in something that was always in vain. I just never knew it. Blind faith I suppose. And BTW larmar that raise on Saturday night doesn't count because word on the street is your on the blue little pill.
LOL They will fight all the way to keep us their as long as possible.