Yellow | Another 58,000 bills a month

triumph

TB Lurker
Credits
Our Operations Manager told us today to expect YRC to add an additional 58,000 bills per month.

What’s up with that?

what ive seen posted here they cant handle what they have now ..
oh I know gonna lose lots of older customers so they can downsize to profit .:hide:

At the current flow....that would add 241 new shipments per day into the YRC Freight....its good....but when they throw the big number like that, ya gotta break it down to daily counts....KK

That's an additional 13500 bills per week! Almost 2700 per day! No offense KK, but it might be a good idea to stick to driving trucks. :tongue: FYI, here's how I calculated this. The average month is 30 days. 30 divided by 7= 4.3 ( number of weeks per month) 58000 divided by 4.3 = 13500, 13500 divided by 5 (days of the week we pick up) needless to say, if a pup holds an average of 20 bills, that's 135 more trailers per day in the system, 68 more runs.

He is not as good as you at complaining that's for sure.

Tell you what jenny, take 58000 per month and break it down daily. If you office girls use the same kind of math that explains some of the problems here. Now go back and bury your head in the sand.

Tell you what jenny, take 58000 per month and break it down daily. If you office girls use the same kind of math that explains some of the problems here. Now go back and bury your head in the sand.

If each terminal averages a little over 10 more bills per work day, the 58,000 additional bills per month would be a reality.

If each terminal averages a little over 10 more bills per work day, the 58,000 additional bills per month would be a reality.
Which is happening at this barn, O/B bill count has almost doubled from years past but will we sustain it thru the year is the question? Not just for a month or two in the summer and fall.

How do you get 241?:coffee1:

Take 58,000 divide by 20 days...The Vital Signs on the menu show 20 RE-PORTABLE days in a calendar month...Shipments that are picked up on Saturdays and Sundays are reported on the Monday Vital Signs menu... .that would show an additional 2,900 bills in the system per day....spread out around the terminals, it is not a lot....but every good paying shipments helps!...The 241 was if the 58K was per year....I misread that and have made the corrections as soon as I saw it....anything else?..KK

That's an additional 13500 bills per week! Almost 2700 per day! No offense KK, but it might be a good idea to stick to driving trucks. :tongue: FYI, here's how I calculated this. The average month is 30 days. 30 divided by 7= 4.3 ( number of weeks per month) 58000 divided by 4.3 = 13500, 13500 divided by 5 (days of the week we pick up) needless to say, if a pup holds an average of 20 bills, that's 135 more trailers per day in the system, 68 more runs.

The correct numbers are at my last post....I showed it as 58K per year....but it should be 58K per month....you were close....but "Vital Signs" are calculated at 20 days per month....KK

What am I missing here? Problems??? This thread is about; More business, and this is a problem?

Dude, anything to do with you, and this company is a problem.
Always has been always will be; I am sure you cried like a baby before Yellow anyway, so why stop now? The only sweat you break is trying to get the best pallet jack before you start your run. Your empty, and you have no answers, because you are the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I missing here? Problems??? This thread is about; More business, and this is a problem?

Dude, anything to do with you, and this company is a problem.
Always has been always will be; I am sure you cried like a baby before Yellow anyway, so why stop now? The only sweat you break is trying to get the best pallet jack before you start your run. Your empty, and you have no answers.
Never said I had a problem with new business. 58,000 bills does not come out to 241 per day. Why didn't you put up a picture of KK with 9 fingers and a calculator? So I guess your problem is simple math. As for Yellow, I have always had and always will have a problem with that parasitic, pos, pig of a company. Yellow ruined more good teamster companies and eliminated more good union jobs than I care to count. And now in March they wanted to use the money WE gave them and the lack of OUR pension contributions to ruin ABF.

Never said I had a problem with new business. 58,000 bills does not come out to 241 per day. Why didn't you put up a picture of KK with 9 fingers and a calculator? So I guess your problem is simple math. As for Yellow, I have always had and always will have a problem with that parasitic, pos, pig of a company. Yellow ruined more good teamster companies and eliminated more good union jobs than I care to count. And now in March they wanted to use the money WE gave them and the lack of OUR pension contributions to ruin ABF.

Actually...I have 8 fingers, as I lost 2 of them in the wood shop if it is any of your damned business....I acknowledged the mistake, as I thought is was 58K for the year, but it was for the month, AND I made the correct calculations....did you not read that post yet?

Also, YRCW was NOT going to buy ABF....the INVESTORS would have bought them, as YRCW does not have that kind of capital to do so....you need to quit being so negative....let it go....or change your career options....plenty of jobs out there dude....KK