Yellow | Another 58,000 bills a month

Actually...I have 8 fingers, as I lost 2 of them in the wood shop if it is any of your damned business....I acknowledged the mistake, as I thought is was 58K for the year, but it was for the month, AND I made the correct calculations....did you not read that post yet?

Also, YRCW was NOT going to buy ABF....the INVESTORS would have bought them, as YRCW does not have that kind of capital to do so....you need to quit being so negative....let it go....or change your career options....plenty of jobs out there dude....KK
The investors didn't have a meeting with Judy, Welch did. And I now see your post acknowledging the mistake. I hope for your sake Jenny didnt see that. She doesn't like mistakes. Any kind of typo or missread and she will find a picture to post to ridicule your mistake. As for my career, I like who I work for, I can't stand who owns them. I give them back over $10k per year in wages alone so I bought my right to be negative in opinions of them.

Take 58,000 divide by 20 days...The Vital Signs on the menu show 20 RE-PORTABLE days in a calendar month...Shipments that are picked up on Saturdays and Sundays are reported on the Monday Vital Signs menu... .that would show an additional 2,900 bills in the system per day....spread out aryound the terminals, it is not a lot....but every good paying shipments helps!...The 241 was if sathe 58K was per year....I misread that and have made the corrections as soon as I saw it....anything else?..KK
just asking how you got 241,no need to get testy.that will be it for now,& thanks for all you do on here to keep us informed

Never said I had a problem with new business. 58,000 bills does not come out to 241 per day. Why didn't you put up a picture of KK with 9 fingers and a calculator? So I guess your problem is simple math. As for Yellow, I have always had and always will have a problem with that parasitic, pos, pig of a company. Yellow ruined more good teamster companies and eliminated more good union jobs than I care to count. And now in March they wanted to use the money WE gave them and the lack of OUR pension contributions to ruin ABF.

Your mind is totally polluted with hate.May I be the first to suggest some Electroshock Therapy for you; followed by some Caning?

P.S. You can always quit.

The investors didn't have a meeting with Judy, Welch did. And I now see your post acknowledging the mistake. I hope for your sake Jenny didnt see that. She doesn't like mistakes. Any kind of typo or missread and she will find a picture to post to ridicule your mistake. As for my career, I like who I work for, I can't stand who owns them. I give them back over $10k per year in wages alone so I bought my right to be negative in opinions of them.

Welch would not have went to that meeting without first asking the bankers, or the lawyers! Now who's head is in the sand????
Me for one, if I was a lawyer, would be a little worried about letting a client talk to someone who is suing them!

head_up_ass.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are hilarious! NOT! :GrowUp: Back to the topic.............this company will be hard pressed to add this many bills on a daily basis. I don't know who the supervisor was that made the 58000 monthly claim, but someone gave him way too much Kool-aid. Perhaps they are looking at a goal a year from now. As it is now, we can't get the shipments we have now delivered everyday!

The testy part was his reference to my disability with 8 fingers....kk

I don't know You from adam. I couldn't tell you if you had 8 fingers or 15 toes or 3 heads. Nor do I care. I was refering to a picture your little lap dog posted when I had a typo a few months back.

Welch would not have went to that meeting without first asking the bankers, or the lawyers! Now who's head is in the sand????
Me for one, if I was a lawyer, would be a little worried about letting a client talk to someone who is suing them!

head_up_ass.jpg

Picture of your husband on your wedding night?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the one who posts pictures when you can't handle reality.

Your not reality......trust me! Plus, I think you might be permanently Ovulating. I don't like alot of the B.S. with Yellow, but I am equally pissed at Roadway's B.O.D's for not at least forcing a hostile takeover. But, that is so old news.

Don't live in the past.

<snip>
Also, YRCW was NOT going to buy ABF....the INVESTORS would have bought them, as YRCW does not have that kind of capital to do so
<snip>

The investors didn't have a meeting with Judy, Welch did.
<snip>

When you go to buy a car or a house, who meets and negotiates with the seller, you or the bank?
I do. Then I go to the bank to get financing. Deals are always contingent on financing.

You seem to be talking out both sides of your mouth. You respond to KK's comment about investors possibly buying ABF with the comment that it was Welsh that met with them not the investors. The you acknowledge and essentially agree with my post. You seem a bit confused and don't know which way to respond do you?

You seem to be talking out both sides of your mouth. You respond to KK's comment about investors possibly buying ABF with the comment that it was Welsh that met with them not the investors. The you acknowledge and essentially agree with my post. You seem a bit confused and don't know which way to respond do you?

No I think its pretty clear. Welch went to meet with Judy to put together a deal to merge. NOT the banks. It was his idea. When I buy a car I go to the seller to put the deal together. (Welch going to Ft. Smith) I then get the financing from my bank to close it. (Welch going to investors to borrow even more money) your mortgage company didn't pick out your house for you. You shopped for it for yourself. It wasn't the banks idea for you to buy that car, you came up with the idea. It was welch who decided to try to aquire abf. If he had gone to the bod or investors first it wouldn't have taken two months for the news to "leak out"

He is not talking out of his mouth.......

No I think its pretty clear. Welch went to meet with Judy to put together a deal to merge. NOT the banks. It was his idea. When I buy a car I go to the seller to put the deal together. (Welch going to Ft. Smith) I then get the financing from my bank to close it. (Welch going to investors to borrow even more money) your mortgage company didn't pick out your house for you. You shopped for it for yourself. It wasn't the banks idea for you to buy that car, you came up with the idea. It was welch who decided to try to aquire abf. If he had gone to the bod or investors first it wouldn't have taken two months for the news to "leak out"

Given the precarious nature of YRCW's financials, Welsh couldn't possibly have gone to ABF to discuss a purchase unless he was instructed to do so by some investment bank(s) or unless he had already arraigned for financing for any potential deal. You could not make someone a serious offer to buy their house unless you were pre-approved for a mortgage (or had the financing arraigned some other way). Nobody who is broke goes to buy a house or new car without backing of some type.

Given the precarious nature of YRCW's financials, Welsh couldn't possibly have gone to ABF to discuss a purchase unless he was instructed to do so by some investment bank(s) or unless he had already arraigned for financing for any potential deal. You could not make someone a serious offer to buy their house unless you were pre-approved for a mortgage (or had the financing arraigned some other way). Nobody who is broke goes to buy a house or new car without backing of some type.

I just want to say, I've seen plenty of people "kick the tires" on a vehicle and they didn't have 2 nickels to rub together. This company has never done ANYTHING with the best interests of its employees in mind.

I just want to say, I've seen plenty of people "kick the tires" on a vehicle and they didn't have 2 nickels to rub together. This company has never done ANYTHING with the best interests of its employees in mind.
I think the whole thing was a sham; just to get the stock price up for both companies; both stocks have tripled off their lows since this B.S. started!

I think the whole thing was a sham; just to get the stock price up for both companies; both stocks have tripled off their lows since this B.S. started!

Also to scare abf teamsters into voting yes. Thats how they got New Penn to vote yes, threaten to make them yellow.