Yellow | Another 58,000 bills a month

I just want to say, I've seen plenty of people "kick the tires" on a vehicle and they didn't have 2 nickels to rub together. This company has never done ANYTHING with the best interests of its employees in mind.

Sure, lots of people "kick the tires" as you say, but CEO's of corporations don't quite fit in that category. And unfortunately for the employees, companies don't necessarily exist and operate with the best interests of their employees in mind. They do however exist and operate with the best interests of their owners/shareholders/investors (as it should be if truth be told). Those that hold their employees in high regard are good places to work, those that don't not so much.

just asking how you got 241,no need to get testy.that will be it for now,& thanks for all you do on here to keep us informed

It is real easy if you just divide the daily # of bills, by 20 business days, divide that by # of operating terminals , first the ones with new roofs, then the ones with old roofs, then divide that by 58,000 squared to the nearest round figure, then multiply that by the # of terminals with new roofs pending, and subtract the # of trailers we have running, (not fenced), divided by the # of skids per bill, and multiply it by that days company bill count. See that is not that hard.

It is real easy if you just divide the daily # of bills, by 20 business days, divide that by # of operating terminals , first the ones with new roofs, then the ones with old roofs, then divide that by 58,000 squared to the nearest round figure, then multiply that by the # of terminals with new roofs pending, and subtract the # of trailers we have running, (not fenced), divided by the # of skids per bill, and multiply it by that days company bill count. See that is not that hard.

Yeah, but you left out a bunch of other numbers: bills per hour (both dock and P&D), switcher moves.........I'm sure I'm leaving out others.:p

im sure that all those bill wont be evenly divided by all the barns ,if only 4 or 5 of the breaks get all those bills and as usual are already behind its could turn into a disaster.
sounds like maybe 1 large account or maybe 2-3 but would only be handle by the terminal in the area.if they are maxed out who will get their freight moved and whos will set ?

58000,60000, Who cares? It's just a number! Hell we can't handle what we have now! Did another C.O.O. and lost how many workers system wide? Can't get anyone to work for us because they can go to fedex or UPS Frt and make $3 an hour MORE to start! So in the meantime those of us who are still around are working 55+ hours a week. (P&D, Don't know about Breakbulks or Road) Great money! But at some point you get burnout. And now we are gonna add 58000 bills a month?
Sorry Boys! Not enough hours in the day for that!

Sounds like it was another masterful COO from the magnificent management of YRC. Zollars and Welch - Dumb and Dumber.

just a thought, maybe if they gave half of the 15 % back to us it would raise the starting pay. they just might lure quality people with experience to come work for us...