Yellow | Another big financial name is invested in Yellow Corporation

Teamster dokman, that’s quite an excessive amount of replies without a response in between. (You must have a lot of free time on your hands, brother?) And they all reek of the typical hate spewed on this sometimes-toxic forum towards Yellow/YRC…par for the course. ⛳️ Stop living in the past guy, Yellow purchased Holland over 18 years ago!! If you hated it so much, you should have left and found a more appealing carrier to work for. Let me guess - pension, benefits and the difficulty of getting fired were just too good huh?! 🤣 Then, Sean O’Brien came in (or the lack there of) and ripped most of it away in 2023; maybe it’s time to hold IBT leadership accountable instead of supporting the weak tactics & union posturing? Typical, you guys are a dime a dozen. Probably retirement age, cynical, overweight, and an axe to grind with the company that employed your for Decades. 🐍 Stop me when I’m wrong…talk about hypocrisy and biting the hand that feeds you!

Owning a couple of stocks, an IRA, and having a bank account doesn’t qualify you for anything other than the very basics of money management. When you can speak on the level of corporate finance and accounting laws, come holler at me…I’ll wait. Not being a team player at Yellow Corp cost you a career - lesson learned, those IBT dues can’t save everything. Hopefully you’ll get that golden pension one day, but ain’t no 15% givebacks coming back now. You guys voted on that Long ago and it ended up being a wise choice for everyone and their families. Btw, I don’t believe (or at least hope) that anyone who drives a truck for a living is dumb/uneducated. We all make our own choices in life. I support those who work hard and make ::::shit:::: happen, not leeches.

While we’re at it, did you see SOB trying to kiss up to an Ohio Republican Senator today discussing Yellow? Hypocrisy at its finest. For your sake, I’m hoping Cooper becomes a reality. ✌️
Thank you, Iceman. I am one of those (now retired) drivers who also has multiple college degrees and an impressive IQ. I'm not the only one, either.

Teamster dokman, that’s quite an excessive amount of replies without a response in between. (You must have a lot of free time on your hands, brother?) And they all reek of the typical hate spewed on this sometimes-toxic forum towards Yellow/YRC…par for the course. ⛳️ Stop living in the past guy, Yellow purchased Holland over 18 years ago!! If you hated it so much, you should have left and found a more appealing carrier to work for. Let me guess - pension, benefits and the difficulty of getting fired were just too good huh?! 🤣 Then, Sean O’Brien came in (or the lack there of) and ripped most of it away in 2023; maybe it’s time to hold IBT leadership accountable instead of supporting the weak tactics & union posturing? Typical, you guys are a dime a dozen. Probably retirement age, cynical, overweight, and an axe to grind with the company that employed your for Decades. 🐍 Stop me when I’m wrong…talk about hypocrisy and biting the hand that feeds you!

Owning a couple of stocks, an IRA, and having a bank account doesn’t qualify you for anything other than the very basics of money management. When you can speak on the level of corporate finance and accounting laws, come holler at me…I’ll wait. Not being a team player at Yellow Corp cost you a career - lesson learned, those IBT dues can’t save everything. Hopefully you’ll get that golden pension one day, but ain’t no 15% givebacks coming back now. You guys voted on that Long ago and it ended up being a wise choice for everyone and their families. Btw, I don’t believe (or at least hope) that anyone who drives a truck for a living is dumb/uneducated. We all make our own choices in life. I support those who work hard and make ::::shit:::: happen, not leeches.

While we’re at it, did you see SOB trying to kiss up to an Ohio Republican Senator today discussing Yellow? Hypocrisy at its finest. For your sake, I’m hoping Cooper becomes a reality. ✌️
All that rambling and degrading others and you still didn’t answer my question. What did you do for a living? Like I said you have no clue to my financial knowledge or experience.

Not being a team player cost you a career? Wow quite a statement. Are you going to start blaming Blackrock and 53 foot trailers and pups, because this sounds familiar.

No mention of needing road drivers to work the dock( the straw that broke the camel’s back).
Can you imagine the amount of heart attacks? Not so much for many being extremely out of shape, more from the shock of having to do a bit of physical labor once-in-a-while. When the team calls, you answer! If not - well, we all know how that went. Pride and bravado only get people so far.

Can you imagine the amount of heart attacks? Not so much for many being extremely out of shape, more from the shock of having to do a bit of physical labor once-in-a-while. When the team calls, you answer! If not - well, we all know how that went. Pride and bravado only get people so far.
Can you imagine the amount of heart attacks from paying a worker a living wage.

Can you imagine the amount of heart attacks from paying a worker a living wage.
This one hits home so hard for me just glad SOB got ABF stomping raise. While my union bashing mega Corp actually does give people heart attacks, suicides and serious alcohol and drug problems. On the sup and employee side cuz some of our sups haven't drank the Kool aide and still have souls.

This one hits home so hard for me just glad SOB got ABF stomping raise. While my union bashing mega Corp actually does give people heart attacks, suicides and serious alcohol and drug problems. On the sup and employee side cuz some of our sups haven't drank the Kool aide and still have souls.
Bad for lower management and union employees.

Vendors also got screwed as well.

Mr "Investor" you sir are the troll as you joined right before Yellows demise, by reading your posts I think you are confused and thinking you are writing to the Wall Street Journal, not Truckingboards....Mufungo is in fact a truck driver and long time member doing what you just did with your long winded rebuttal....voicing his opinion...he isn't trolling....I don't have the time to pick apart your whole post but I am going to make one statement on the most idiotic part....taking on over a billion dollars in debt (plus even more for Holland) is indeed the reason Yellow is gone..they owed over a billion dollars after buying Roadway and they still owe that much now....they paid over a billion in interest on that money...One Yellow was going to shrink the company making it even more difficult to pay it back...a smart investor wouldn't minimize such a thing...
Well stated.

Mr "Investor" you sir are the troll as you joined right before Yellows demise, by reading your posts I think you are confused and thinking you are writing to the Wall Street Journal, not Truckingboards....Mufungo is in fact a truck driver and long time member doing what you just did with your long winded rebuttal....voicing his opinion...he isn't trolling....I don't have the time to pick apart your whole post but I am going to make one statement on the most idiotic part....taking on over a billion dollars in debt (plus even more for Holland) is indeed the reason Yellow is gone..they owed over a billion dollars after buying Roadway and they still owe that much now....they paid over a billion in interest on that money...One Yellow was going to shrink the company making it even more difficult to pay it back...a smart investor wouldn't minimize such a thing...
I am still waiting on a response of his occupation. Seems that is something he is not willing to discuss.

Put him on the bus along with the Nevada Electrician, and the Sideways Bird Nest.

The thing he says that makes me laugh is he is willing to discuss things when you admit it is the Teamsters fault that Yellow is gone...not the excessive debt....a narcissist if I ever heard one...
I don’t believe it was the Teamsters fault, but I as others have said am not pleased with how things were handled.Too late to put the Jenni back in the bottle.

why would anyone want to put Jeannie back in the bottle, she was a hottie!!!

p184165_b_v8_aa.jpg