Yellow | Another COO!! Major shakeup to the system?

Bosslinco76

TB Regular
Credits
As I was doing paper work in the break room tonight, I over heard conversation between road driver out of 135 and a P&D driver discussing a major COO due to the slowing times they heard in works. Implement now get kinks out before and if we pick up again? Yes rumors can be rumors, but looking to the truth mill here to see if anyone knows of another COO in the works? God only knows what else they could be tweeking doing etc?

As I was doing paper work in the break room tonight, I over heard conversation between road driver out of 135 and a P&D driver discussing a major COO due to the slowing times they heard in works. Implement now get kinks out before and if we pick up again? Yes rumors can be rumors, but looking to the truth mill here to see if anyone knows of another COO in the works? God only knows what else they could be tweeking doing etc?

Did I read your post correctly - you consider this the "truth mill"? Just asking. :hide:

Did I read your post correctly - you consider this the "truth mill"? Just asking. :hide:
TB only tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
Right Bosslinco76?

Aupmj2I.jpg

Are you sure you were not dreaming?

Haven't heard anything, but that sounds like doing a change now while we're slow would make too much sense. I have heard though, Conway is sending a bunch of their reject managers that got canned in the XPO acquisition our way. That's something to look forward to. We're building a supergroup of f***tards to screw this company up even more. Conway had a lot of cutting edge ways to waste money that i'm sure Yrc cant wait to learn, like cameras in every tractor, and they spent 50 million on some gadget that would monitor their drivers shifting, and we'll probably move the crank handle for the trailer dollies to the other side of the trailer. Never figured that one out why they put it on the passenger side?

Yellow Freight management loved COO. So this doesn't surprise me. .lol

and we'll probably move the crank handle for the trailer dollies to the other side of the trailer. Never figured that one out why they put it on the passenger side?

That's called curb side as opposed to road side, that's so the drivers don't have to stand in traffic while rolling the legs down:coffee1: