Estes | Another one bites the dust update

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
Rumor has it a certain dispatcher from 027 has been given a golden opportunity to find other employment,reasons why are unknown at this time.Good luck to ya brother.

Must of had a darn good reason because they don't expect much from them from what I've seen

Rumor has it a certain dispatcher from 027 has been given a golden opportunity to find other employment,reasons why are unknown at this time.Good luck to ya brother.
Word travels fast,sad part is the hours will drop as some drivers relied on his incompetence, hate to see just about anyone lose their job but this was long overdue

It wouldn't hurt if they got rid of a few more dispatchers at other terminals as well as tm's. In this economy, TM's, dispatchers and other workers ought to be doing their job to the best of their ability as, if they lose this one, they will be hard pressed to find another one.

Word travels fast,sad part is the hours will drop as some drivers relied on his incompetence, hate to see just about anyone lose their job but this was long overdue

I really dont know what happened,I guess he had been under the gun for a while to be a little more proficient in his job.The new TM at 027 is shaking things up from what I understand and going by the book. Anyone that has been in this biz awhile knows,when we get slammed with freight for months on end, the book, is the first thing loaded into the wrong trailer and not found again until it slows down.Everybody stay safe.