Reddaway | Another Round of Layoffs!

??

layoff is by seniority its in the REDYWAY HAND BOOK, THEY MUST OF BURNED YOUR COPIES.......................................
Managers in Salt Lake City do as they want because they are in charge here. Both top guys here are Ex Yellow managers. They left long before YRCW came into the picture.
Dock and city people here seem to be OK with it though as long as its not them thats affected. Only one way to stop this.

Call HR they'll deal with it. Union or non union its against company policy. Little low level terminal managers can not just do as they please. Get some balls and do something about it or unionize.

Call HR they'll deal with it. Union or non union its against company policy. Little low level terminal managers can not just do as they please. Get some balls and do something about it or unionize.

Yea go tell a mid level manager that a mid level manager screwed some guys over im sure he will get ALL over it!:hysterical:

Sooooo anyways, back on subject.........
10 layoffs in SEA Tuesday, and 10 layoffs on POR on Wednesday.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Yea go tell a mid level manager that a mid level manager screwed some guys over im sure he will get ALL over it!:hysterical:

How old are you? 5 is the age you act! What ever dude. Ive been through similar situations here at Reddaway before and I guarantee HR will take care of that kind of BS. I worked here for quite a few years! Call the HR dept and ask to speak to someone at the top not a mid level manager. Reddaway does have an open door policy. I get tired of all your negative bs. Is the sky falling in the PNW?

Island

managers in salt lake city do as they want because they are in charge here. Both top guys here are ex yellow managers. They left long before yrcw came into the picture.
Dock and city people here seem to be ok with it though as long as its not them thats affected. Only one way to stop this.

if mgers treat you like your on an island & you think your on an island then i guess your on one.but if your not,make the call(yrc regional corp. Office) get a big fish on them! Now getter-done:1036316054: