ODFL | Anti Christmas or not?

Anyone else seen the Facebook video with the OD Volvo rolling down the street with a big wreath right in front of the grill? They do wish us a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Looks like the grinch is sitting in that truck with whatever statue they went with when it's parked outside.

Reactions: Ump
Such careful and clever wording but yet Canadian companies with the same model of trucks are covering the whole grille for the winter haha. Remember, parties and seasonal spirit are for office workers only. You drivers are just pukes and will enjoy whatever residue is left over from the chili cook off everyone enjoyed while you were on the street.
I thought those things on the front of those Canadian trucks were called winterfronts???

Anyone else seen the Facebook video with the OD Volvo rolling down the street with a big wreath right in front of the grill? They do wish us a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
I didn't get a picture.But,the set was parked at Corp with the white lights all on at night.Santa driving.lol

If you authorize one thing,it will open up a can of worms for other things,they may not want to display on their equipment.Political correctness has set this country back.Everyone is offended at everything.A wreath should not be offensive to anyone but then someone will say,"He can put a wreath on his truck,but I cant put a skull on mine??"This is just a hypothetical,but its probably a road they dont want to go down.
Correct. It's not anti Christmas, it's anti union. This is also why we have a uniform policy and can't wear a pin or button on our uniform. A few years back some AT&T employees wore shirts to work that read "prisoners of AT&T". They were suspended without pay and took the issue to court. The court ruled in the employees favor because the company had allowed other uniform modifications such as American Flag pins to be worn. OD doesn't allow it because if they let Mr Taylor put a wreath on the truck, they have to allow Billy to put a horse head on his. As far as anti Christmas goes, working people today is anti Christmas. OD would hate to leave a dollar on the street, even if it means letting people be with their families. But then, you don't need your family...you have your good old OD Family!

Correct. It's not anti Christmas, it's anti union. This is also why we have a uniform policy and can't wear a pin or button on our uniform. A few years back some AT&T employees wore shirts to work that read "prisoners of AT&T". They were suspended without pay and took the issue to court. The court ruled in the employees favor because the company had allowed other uniform modifications such as American Flag pins to be worn. OD doesn't allow it because if they let Mr Taylor put a wreath on the truck, they have to allow Billy to put a horse head on his. As far as anti Christmas goes, working people today is anti Christmas. OD would hate to leave a dollar on the street, even if it means letting people be with their families. But then, you don't need your family...you have your good old OD Family!
Merry Christmas, Holy :crap:, where's the Asprin

Get in your trucks and do your line runs. City Guys already going home to their families.

"OD would hate to leave a dollar on the street, even if it means letting people be with their families. But then, you don't need your family...you have your good old OD Family!"

We were the only carrier on the street today , how about everybody else

I feel for you ! I use to wash mine and keep it clean with pride but it seems more about the freight than anything else. now days if it gets washed it gets washed other wise I don't care . I keep the inside clean and the windows washed so I can see but other than that I don't care anymore. I used to take pride in my ride but some now they have took that anyway from me too.

I feel for you ! I use to wash mine and keep it clean with pride but it seems more about the freight than anything else. now days if it gets washed it gets washed other wise I don't care . I keep the inside clean and the windows washed so I can see but other than that I don't care anymore. I used to take pride in my ride but some now they have took that anyway from me too.

Can't keep a clean truck anyways with all the welfare slobs we've hired out of the cdl mills.

"OD would hate to leave a dollar on the street, even if it means letting people be with their families. But then, you don't need your family...you have your good old OD Family!"

We were the only ones, most of my customers were closed and shut down early. We've got to get those scraps, meanwhile good luck getting ahold of a sales rep today.

Yep,Central Transport was the only one.Well,I did see FedX Freight.

Well the gifts have been opened, I noticed on fb some od drivers gave their wives new OD jackets with their own name on it. That's true love