Reddaway | Any body got a trailer for sale?

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
NOW THAT IM NONUNION WITH NO PENSION! I NEED TO SELL MY HOUSE AND MOVE INTO A TRAILER SO I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO MY 401K! SO I CAN RETIRE BY MY 79TH BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU DOCK AND LINE!:nutkick::nutkick:

NOW THAT IM NONUNION WITH NO PENSION! I NEED TO SELL MY HOUSE AND MOVE INTO A TRAILER SO I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO MY 401K! SO I CAN RETIRE BY MY 79TH BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU DOCK AND LINE!:nutkick::nutkick:

Hey dont worry. the union WILL be back it might be a year or two. But they WILL be back and The way managment is loosing their jobs the clowns you have down there will be LONG GONE!! You will be TEAMSTERS one day:1036316054:

new trailer?

I can see it now, you will be about 65, big ole gut, drinking a beer, mumbbling to yourself, about how you gave the company 25 years of service and all you got is this broken down trl. At the same time you will be having a fight with your wife about if we were retired teamsters we would not be here right now, and the cops will be filming their 25,000 show staring you:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Your Welcome, and let Steve know when you need some more help ok.

Hey dont worry. the union WILL be back it might be a year or two. But they WILL be back and The way managment is loosing their jobs the clowns you have down there will be LONG GONE!! You will be TEAMSTERS one day:1036316054:
Good luck pal, Steve will prevent that for you for a VERY LONG TIME.....10-4

I can see it now, you will be about 65, big ole gut, drinking a beer, mumbbling to yourself, about how you gave the company 25 years of service and all you got is this broken down trl. At the same time you will be having a fight with your wife about if we were retired teamsters we would not be here right now, and the cops will be filming their 25,000 show staring you:biglaugh::biglaugh:
The funny thing is....you will be, and we won't.....lol

How long of a trailer are you looking for? And do you need a 5th wheel trailer. Remember "Steve for President". November is right around the corner, and he needs a Vice President also. Got a special going on right now. 45 foot Prevost "2001" and you be Vice President along side of Steve. Make me an offer.

Will you take payments?

How long of a trailer are you looking for? And do you need a 5th wheel trailer. Remember "Steve for President". November is right around the corner, and he needs a Vice President also. Got a special going on right now. 45 foot Prevost "2001" and you be Vice President along side of Steve. Make me an offer.

WILL YOU TAKE PAYMENTS? YOU SEE I HAVE TO PUT 50% OF MY CHECK IN MY 401K SO I CAN MEET MY RETIREMENT GOAL AGE OF 79!:1036316054::funky::funky:

Your going to need a trailer after you just asked people to put things into that guys truck. Hope management is on here to see what kind of people they are dealing with incase there is ever something in his truck. Why in the world would you ask people do to things like this? It's all evidence against you. print screen, control v, and save. You are not to smart!