Reddaway | Any body got a trailer for sale?

WILL YOU TAKE PAYMENTS? YOU SEE I HAVE TO PUT 50% OF MY CHECK IN MY 401K SO I CAN MEET MY RETIREMENT GOAL AGE OF 79!:1036316054::funky::funky:
If you used your head along time ago when you started this job, you would only have to put 10% right now. That's why you have this problem right now. You never put into the 401K, and probably never have to this day. And your comments about putting things into a guys truck will cost you more if it goes to court. You might want to look for a used tent at garage sales.

I can see it now, you will be about 65, big ole gut, drinking a beer, mumbbling to yourself, about how you gave the company 25 years of service and all you got is this broken down trl. At the same time you will be having a fight with your wife about if we were retired teamsters we would not be here right now, and the cops will be filming their 25,000 show staring you:biglaugh::biglaugh:
523, sactown is missing alot of screws. Don't let him get under your skin. This is just a chat site for men that like to drink beer. Have a nice weekend!

523, sactown is missing alot of screws. Don't let him get under your skin. This is just a chat site for men that like to drink beer. Have a nice weekend!

Ok Bob Stone !! you can go count numbers now !! Please stay of this site your scaring us!!:butt kiss::butt kiss:

Ok Bob Stone !! you can go count numbers now !! Please stay of this site your scaring us!!:butt kiss:

There aint enough funny smilies to laugh at that one...
th_2laughter.gif
laughter.gif
mutley.gif

Misssed YOUR A.A. MEETING AGAIN!

Your going to need a trailer after you just asked people to put things into that guys truck. Hope management is on here to see what kind of people they are dealing with incase there is ever something in his truck. Why in the world would you ask people do to things like this? It's all evidence against you. print screen, control v, and save. You are not to smart!

Gay falker, What are you talking about? You shouldnt drink in your hotel before you turn on your hours! Remember they'll make you BLOW into a tube, if you smell like BOOZE AGAIN!:nutkick::funky::funky::funky:

He's right!

Ok Bob Stone !! you can go count numbers now !! Please stay of this site your scaring us!!:butt kiss::butt kiss:

I AM MISSING ALOT OF SCREWS! THATS WHY THAT METAL PLATE IN MY HEAD DOESNT FIT RIGHT!:hysterical::hysterical:P.S. I BOUGHT THAT NEW TRAILER AND SO NOW I CAN PUT 50% OF MY CHECK IN MY 401K AND REACH GOAL OF RETIREMENT AT AGE 79 1/2! ISNT LIFE GREAT WHEN YOU JUST DRINK THE CORP.COOL-AIDE! HAVE A GREAT DAY! IM SOOOOOO HAPPY!