FedEx Freight | Any centers losing more runs?

The sleeper option wouldn’t make sense for Freight right now as we would have to invest in more trucks (sleepers) when we can’t even get the 20’s out of rotation.. that being said

We can easily adapt to a layover system temporarily to gather more freight (10 hours). We used to do it. Transit times don’t matter anymore

Yes the hotel cost adds up but it would be temporarily and only for imbalanced lanes..

I’d prefer to take my 10 in a hotel than others being furloughed..

That being said. There’s many people here that their “high” seniority mindset takes them away from seeing the bigger picture.. very inconsiderate but keep on sipping that kool aid
You act like nobody has any empathy for those who are having a tough time.
I have no idea when you started working here or in trucking in general, but I can assure you the overwhelming majority of folks here that have worked 30 years or more have had these same things happen.
Slow fright, canceled bids, bumped out of routes or runs, forced overtime, junkie tractors,,,etc...

Seniority is what we have....no high seniority mindset about it...

Watching the news Joe Biden says things are great, when trucking companies are cutting back thats the first indication that things aren't, going grocery shopping or buying gas, or property taxes, taxes on businesses to pay for social injustice, its all getting pretty terrible and its going to get worse.
Fedex is being preemptive, sucks but half of you voted for the clown and fedex will do whats necessary to survive, your survival is not their concern, to bad cause fedex has a bunch of workers who would give it all to make FedEx the best in the industry if given a chance AND treated fairly

Can employees post up what centers are losing runs and how many ? In the NW we lost a bunch of runs last coo, so far nothing here with the march coo

Can employees post up what centers are losing runs and how many ? In the NW we lost a bunch of runs last coo, so far nothing here with the march coo
You can , no personal names and protect your ID since FdxFx floats in and out like my TM and they like to punk people for speaking their mind. IE - SMOKESTACK .

You can , no personal names and protect your ID since FdxFx floats in and out like my TM and they like to punk people for speaking their mind. IE - SMOKESTACK .
I just enjoy coming to work and having managers quote my TB posts to me.

Should I feel threatened or do y’all just enjoy my perspectives?

A good company would probably engage me in conversation, but maybe they just learn more by reading.

:shrug: Do you ask them if they learned anything ?

It’s always the same format, “good morning, so we read something interesting on the internet and were wondering if you knew anything about this topic”.

Where on the internet?

Management, “on google”.

Nope, nothing, please let me know if YOU know anything.

🤣

Last edited:
A couple of us have already added what we lost.

I know Nashville and Charlotte numbers have been mentioned on this thread already.

Nothing wrong at all with commenting on what we lost.. it wasn’t our choice to lose work lol..

I just enjoy coming to work and having managers quote my TB posts to me.

Should I feel threatened or do y’all just enjoy my perspectives?

A good company would probably engage me in conversation, but maybe they just learn more by reading.
Know where the line is, but don't cross it. Get right up against it. Educate yourself on company rules, and check them before you address something as they can be changed at the click of a button.

I love it when you bring up at legitimate issue, and they either talk over you or start twitching and avoiding eye contact till you go away.

Watching the news Joe :Biden: says things are great, when trucking companies are cutting back thats the first indication that things aren't, going grocery shopping or buying gas, or property taxes, taxes on businesses to pay for social injustice, its all getting pretty terrible and its going to get worse.
Fedex is being preemptive, sucks but half of you voted for the clown and fedex will do whats necessary to survive, your survival is not their concern, to bad cause fedex has a bunch of workers who would give it all to make FedEx the best in the industry if given a chance AND treated fairly

Maybe Fedex would be willing to layoff the half that voted for him? Furlough on behalf of Slow Joe. Has a nice ring to it.

Hey FXF

TForce Freight is going thru the same BS in Erie , PA

Cutting runs daily, Consolidating runs and layoffs. I am currently on layoff status with 2yr call back rights. Ward and Old Dominion are going thru this according to some drivers I know.