ADuiePyle | Any Etna Drivers Here?

Thinks about joining Pyle once they are in my area. I was just wondering what are the benefits like and your thoughts on the company.

I’m a P&D driver for one of your competitors.

Thinks about joining Pyle once they are in my area. I was just wondering what are the benefits like and your thoughts on the company.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, ChevLev. I’ve been trying to get hired at the Charleston location since they opened in September. My application is in but the recruiter in West Chester, Pa recently told me they’ve put a hold on hiring at that terminal til they grow some more. I’ve heard and read nothing but good things about Pyle, so it mite be worth your time and efforts to pursue it..

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, ChevLev. I’ve been trying to get hired at the Charleston location since they opened in September. My application is in but the recruiter in West Chester, Pa recently told me they’ve put a hold on hiring at that terminal til they grow some more. I’ve heard and read nothing but good things about Pyle, so it mite be worth your time and efforts to pursue it..
We celebrate 100 years on April 1st 2024 and still family owned. Hang in there for Charleston, we are new but we will grow it.

Pyle tends to have lots of longtime employee's, most like the family owned part.

My advice, keep in touch. I spoke with a l/h driver who is there several times a week. He has noticed a nice increase in freight going to WVC. May be something after the normal winter slow season

I filled out an application form on the Pyle site and registered for job alerts.

I want to get in at the new Erie Pa terminal.
My current Tm was the former yellow YRC Tm for 26 yrs.

the recruiter said the new terminal won’t be ready til spring or summer of 2024

Overtime?

does P&d work the docks ?
Bound or outbound
OT is after 45 hrs. I have been to every terminal. P&D dockwork varies. I have not seen it required. That said, some drivers will work the dock. For extra hrs and to do their own runs. Seems to be an individual thing. Same goes for L/H. Not like XPO, FedEx. Go to a term, dockwork, return. We stay moving for the most part

If the opportunity is there I want the work!
I can do inbound and outbound along with P&D
I’ve been doing it for a couple yrs now, just tired of getting laid off.

If the opportunity is there I want the work!
I can do inbound and outbound along with P&D
I’ve been doing it for a couple yrs now, just tired of getting laid off.
There is definitely an opportunity with p&d to work the dock. None of the linehaul here in pittsburgh works the dock since they already get long hours each week. They ask if you want to take out some local pedals if you want more hours.

If you here anything about the Erie terminal could you please keep me updated.

I’m going to drive down to Etna to talk.
I called a Sharon or Shannon answered and told me to look for the TM BOb.

I want to make it a career and retire.