ADuiePyle | Any Etna Drivers Here?

If you here anything about the Erie terminal could you please keep me updated.

I’m going to drive down to Etna to talk.
I called a Sharon or Shannon answered and told me to look for the TM BOb.

I want to make it a career and retire.
Does Pyle already have an existing terminal in Erie? I’d say a drive down to Etna can’t hurt your chances. Check out Pyle.jobs.com. It will list ALL jobs available. I’m on that site 4-5 times a day hoping an opening will magically pop up in Charleston… Again, good luck..

If you here anything about the Erie terminal could you please keep me updated.

I’m going to drive down to Etna to talk.
I called a Sharon or Shannon answered and told me to look for the TM BOb.

I want to make it a career and retire.
Will do. Erie was just bought so I think it will take some time to get it ready. Are you trying to work in etna until erie is ready?

Does Pyle already have an existing terminal in Erie? I’d say a drive down to Etna can’t hurt your chances. Check out Pyle.jobs.com. It will list ALL jobs available. I’m on that site 4-5 times a day hoping an opening will magically pop up in Charleston… Again, good luck..
They are looking for a bigger terminal in Charleston or land to build. I was in orientation with a driver from there and he is working linehaul (not home everyday)until they get situated.

They are looking for a bigger terminal in Charleston or land to build. I was in orientation with a driver from there and he is working linehaul (not home everyday)until they get situated.
Ok thanks for the heads up on Charleston. I’ll drive up there and talk to the TM there (Jeremy) and see if he has any inside scoop on that…

One more quick question, Purplepromised. Does everyone who hires in at Pyle ( be it Linehaul or P&D) HAVE to go thru orientation at West Chester, PA? That’s like a 550 mile haul from where I live. Thanks.

One more quick question, Purplepromised. Does everyone who hires in at Pyle ( be it Linehaul or P&D) HAVE to go thru orientation at West Chester, PA? That’s like a 550 mile haul from where I live. Thanks.
The only time orientation was not in WCH was during COVID. Pyle should provide transportation both ways. Plus a room while there. Think paid also. Last guy I spoke with out of Charleston I believe got a rental, maybe company car and returned with his truck. Details will be worked out with a recruiter

Yes, all drivers go to orientation. They will rent you a car, and pay you hourly at orientation. You stay at a Sheraton in room by yourself and get a meal allowance. All LTL drivers go for 5 days, Friday is done early to give drivers time to get home.

Yes and it paid really well. Nice hotel and meal allowance. Paid tolls and mileage if you drive or provides a rental if you don't want to drive. Pays hourly from your center to west chester and pays hourly for your days there and your drive home.

Yes, all drivers go to orientation. They will rent you a car, and pay you hourly at orientation. You stay at a Sheraton in room by yourself and get a meal allowance. All LTL drivers go for 5 days, Friday is done early to give drivers time to get home.
We only stayed until Thursday. Went in September. They also paid us hourly on the drive in and the drive home plus the mileage. Was fantastic how they do it.

I think 4 or 5 days depends on the size of the driver class.
The guy I spoke with from WVC was in class 4 days. Friday was heading home with a truck and trailer. Because WVC was a new term and needed trucks, that is why. Think the VA terms did the same