Yellow | Any statements regarding....

Your anti union & I get that & say why do we need a 3rd party, but why does a shipper Need a 3rd party to negotiate for them?
I didn't say they were needed. I said there's an advantage for most by having the negotiating power of many (not much different than the union).

I was responding to the point that Marlin444 was trying to make. Positing that you were never going to get better service using a 3PL than negotiating on your own. I found that absurd and going against exactly what many of the same folks complaining about 3PL's sign on to the union for.

I didn't say they were needed. I said there's an advantage for most by having the negotiating power of many (not much different than the union).

I was responding to the point that Marlin444 was trying to make. Positing that you were never going to get better service using a 3PL than negotiating on your own. I found that absurd and going against exactly what many of the same folks complaining about 3PL's sign on to the union for.
You must have a big circle of friends with that always right mentality….lol

Kuehne-Nagel has more employees than YRC, TForce and ABF have/had combined. Not sure a company that big can be considered a bottom-feeder.
Like I mentioned before there are a lot of stupid & lazy people out, and that company is one of many that profits because of it….

You must have a big circle of friends with that always right mentality….lol

I've been wrong before. I thought I was wrong, but I was really right, so I was wrong ;).

Maybe you would have been less triggered if I just stated that's not what I said and left you to connect the dots on your own.

Like I mentioned before there are a lot of stupid & lazy people out, and that company is one of many that profits because of it….

There certainly are. Some of them negotiate for themselves. Others realize their time is better spent earning additional dollars than spending time saving dimes.