Estes | Anybody use satellite radio via fm modulator?

We're supposed to keep the same truck but at Chicago whenever anybodys truck is in the shop or been swiped then they tell you to go find another one. Its pretty much a free for all mess sometimes. This one has a Panasonic with a CD player. No Aux jack but it does say "Sat Radio Ready" on the front of it. Instruction book is long gone.

I kept that FM modulator hooked up and leave it in my truck since it goes behind the dash, then just put in the magnet mount antenna and radio in when I get into work.

That FM modulator works fantastic (see earlier link) because you unplug the antenna from the back of the radio and it goes into that box, then it goes to the radio. I stay on one channel all day, even driving through big cities like St. Louis or Dallas.

roog

Thanks for the help guys. Hey roogie are you the same one on another site that posts all great pictures? If you are thanks and keep it up.

I bought the xm direct connect and all I get is a no signal message. I plug it in the old way and it works fine. I dont have signal issues, I have a mushroom antenna. It must be defective. And yes its hooked up right.:17113:
Swapped it out and it works fine, no issues going over fancy gap where I usually get overloaded by radio stations from the low piedmont areas at one time.