R&L | anyone know about truck speed!!!

90mph to 68mph??What a cut:biglaugh:Seriously though,do you guys get passed by any LTL trucks right now??It appears you guys are the fastest LTLer out there now..

UPS Freight gives us a run for the money. As does some of the OD trucks. I had a UPS Parcel International running the front door in Jersey this morning.

They think they have a lotta late freight now wait till they turn the trucks down :hysterical:i would happy for them to turn them down to 68 but give enough power to pull a hill without dropping to 30 .

In the safety meeting brochure, it said turning trucks down is going to save 5 million dollars a year, By saving all that money they can give us our raises!!!!!!!!

In the safety meeting brochure, it said turning trucks down is going to save 5 million dollars a year, By saving all that money they can give us our raises!!!!!!!!

Too bad every driver with the exception of about 4 that I've talked to are all using more fuel. I see Tractor Shop job security in the future.

It would save fuel if they left enough HP to actually pull... They turn back both the Speed and the HP and it uses more fuel.

apparently the roberts don't know about the idiot that they trust is making these poor decisions. i wish they would finally realize this and fire his ***.