Yellow | April 1st raise coming soon..... But remember, before you get excited...

Do they get the same great representation?

I was told you can get a prescription for medical marijuana if you have a magic teamster pension, because of the stress and anxiety involved. It's called a magic teamsters pension because, it disappears the minute you go to collect it.

Here is the pay raise effective April 1st for the Central Region.

h3y3WES.png

Wong, just a guess, but maybe they're not listed in Central States info because there are no operations of either in Central States region.
Yeah, maybe that's it, but it would be nice to know what New Penn & Reddway pay is ??

" OLD DOMINION" pay scale !! Road pay and local p/d pay will vary a little region to region and time with company.
Road .57....Local 25.40

Vacation
1yr = 2wks
5yr = 3wks
15yrs =4wks
25yrs =5wks , Guess "Jamie " better tell them it's to high !! think he says something like , pay is what the market will bear or some BS statement like that ??

Last edited:
" OLD DOMINION" pay scale !! Road pay and local p/d pay will vary a little region to region and time with company.
Road .57....Local 25.40

Vacation
1yr = 2wks
5yr = 3wks
15yrs =4wks
25yrs =5wks , Guess "Jamie " better tell them it's to high !! think he says something like , pay is what the market will bear or some BS statement like that ??
Any Idea what they pay for insurance, how the insurance is and do they have some sort of matching 401K?

The bonuses were a pretty significant loss for us.The rate of inflation is eating our lunches and supper.The raise we are getting doesn't even come close to what we all have lost.Vacations lost.The formula for figuring our vacation pay is cutting us.the pay cuts are essentially paying our health insurance.Thank you Mr.Hoffa for such a wonderful deal and for saying that there were negotiations when there wasnt.

For the second $750, some of us had it deposited in our 401-k's. Something like $680, rather than the <$400, many received in cash. Not great, but something to contemplate in anticipation of 'possible' future bonuses or 'profit sharing.'
I was in the hospital on both of them. Weird... I know... Just the way it happened.... . Didn't get a chance to choose where it would go prior. I would have rather put it in a 401....definitely....

Choice ?? well we kinda did have a choice ,BUT the YES voting sheep won !! and it didn't help when union was saying vote yes to keep their monthly Due's coming into them !! and it will be same story in 2019 too !!!

We had to vote "yes", we don't have weekend jobs with CRST. :hilarious:

We had to vote "yes", we don't have weekend jobs with CRST. :hilarious:
Careful now. You are stepping on 2 sets of toes there. My partner and I actually just were rewarded again by the home office in Cedar Rapids , for making 10 consecutive trips without hitting a bridge, buildings, cars, and not having to call 911 for help getting out of a truck stop parking lot....

Now we can say that starting pay at yrc is better than McDonald's !!!!
Only by about a buck 1/2 !! and then add in union joining fee $300. bucks and 1st moths dues $58-65 bucks !! Question to Jamie is HOW can the market bear these $15. buck wages ?? as you would say ?? :abnormal: