TForce | APWA at it again

Like they have 5,000 or 15,000 or whatever number they dream up signed & ready to go at the Louisville UPS facility. Oh yeah, they are working their way north to quote an APWA mouthpiece.

If this no name,no reputation,union does manage to organize KC what are their proposals for a contract?

If they do get to bargain with UPS rep's. will it take them over a year to hammer out a better contract than INDY?

I mean to ask the big question where is this going if the APWA gets their way with KC than what?

Well, It shouldn't be to hard to hammer out a better contract than Indy's. :hysterical:

I beleive that UPS mgmt will do whatever they can to help thru the APWA in the ditch like they did in KC. They were willing to do some things that were/are unfair labor practices and yes I know this for a fact to keep Jimmy in the drivers seat in the organizing. UPS wants to do business with Hoffa and no one else. I am sure you will see Jack in HRS soon if not already and he will do something to help the teamster cause. It will be laughable if he pulls these charges again and dumps APWA on their rears.

I beleive that UPS mgmt will do whatever they can to help thru the APWA in the ditch like they did in KC. They were willing to do some things that were/are unfair labor practices and yes I know this for a fact to keep Jimmy in the drivers seat in the organizing. UPS wants to do business with Hoffa and no one else. I am sure you will see Jack in HRS soon if not already and he will do something to help the teamster cause. It will be laughable if he pulls these charges again and dumps APWA on their rears.

Great!!!:1036316054:

I normaly dont say much on this site but latley I have noticed that the same people bash the same old things.Like APWA is not worth talking about our that Dan and Van our disgrunteld employees,Just a thought do any of you know them? And if not why do you keep bashing them for doing what they think is wright. Is this not AMERICA and do we not have the right to make a choice on our own with out some one else telling us what to do and think! Dam yes I said DAM people think for yourself for a change
look for the answers to what bothers you about the company then make an informed comment not rumors or hearsay. Well guess this will get me knocked of the site so every body have a safe Holiday and may God bless and keep you safe from the world.

I normaly dont say much on this site but latley I have noticed that the same people bash the same old things.Like APWA is not worth talking about our that Dan and Van our disgrunteld employees,Just a thought do any of you know them? And if not why do you keep bashing them for doing what they think is wright. Is this not AMERICA and do we not have the right to make a choice on our own with out some one else telling us what to do and think! Dam yes I said DAM people think for yourself for a change
look for the answers to what bothers you about the company then make an informed comment not rumors or hearsay. Well guess this will get me knocked of the site so every body have a safe Holiday and may God bless and keep you safe from the world.

First off KYC, it is good to have your comments here. You are a member of Truckingboards in good standing. Please do not refrain from your opinions. Everyone has them including myself and to be honest with you, opinions are like a$$holes and everyone has one!!! That's what makes America great.....the ability to think for ones self and express those thoughts. I am positive I have posted some opinions in past threads that have upseted some of our members.
Secondly, many (not all) members of the boards are intellegent and investigate topics of interest to them before they throw in their two cents. If you ever notice some will even refer to the website or page where it can be found does show that people are reading and listening. Some website topics in question are written by spin doctors for properganda, others as a fictional tale,....BS, others with unbias judgement. This is how opinions are formulated. Personally, I'm all set with the APWA. I would like to move on, but I'm also being respectful to those who want to beat a dead horse topic some more.
Lastly, do not feel intimidated posting anything!!! As long as you follow the Rules of Truckingboards you will remain a member in good standing. Besides looking at your comment and post count, we need to here more from you. May you too have a great holiday season!!! :1036316054:

now exactly what local apwa hall would I go for a meeting last time I look there isn't any. How exactly are you going to get a contract with the apwa negiotating with whom are they going to negiotate. the teamsters can not even get it's members decent contracts including the indy contract...just wondered.

All good questions webidiot.
Hows it going at your Reno terminal these days?

I hope your all keeping safe,and healthy.

Is there any news on your contract?