Estes | are lay offs starting yet

Layoffs wow. No I heard they just put people on call. How about that one did Elvis sway them???? We will never know.

do not belive everthing you hear on the boards yes sir only the jesus trucker will tell you the truth:hysterical: estes is the best job jesus trucker has ever had:hysterical:

do not belive everthing you hear on the boards yes sir only the jesus trucker will tell you the truth:hysterical: estes is the best job jesus trucker has ever had:hysterical:

It's the only trucking job he's ever had. He hasn't been driving very long if he was hostling in the yard when Rich and Bill were the two top dogs.

It's the only trucking job he's ever had. He hasn't been driving very long if he was hostling in the yard when Rich and Bill were the two top dogs.

You just stay over at UPS freight and keep your nose to the grindstone. Instead of standing up for what you believe, you ran away. Now all you are is nothing but an instigator and a propaganda who*e!

You just stay over at UPS freight and keep your nose to the grindstone. Instead of standing up for what you believe, you ran away. Now all you are is nothing but an instigator and a propaganda who*e!

Oh I'm much more than that. Maybe you will find out one day. Elvis out....

They are laying off in some areas. In other areas they are putting people on call. I suspect they are starving them out, until they quit. Here is a little tip for you all. If you want to be a crusader for Estes, why don't you figure out a way to get corporate to address some of their pathetic compensation issues, their obvious total disregard for seniority etc. Instead of trying to figure out who's who, and whether they work here or not, getting angry, and throwing insults around. Posting your my space web pages, calling each other on your cell phones at night plotting your rebuttals for the next morning. This is not healthy people. Do you think if Elvis goes away, your problems at Estes will go away? Try channeling that anxiety towards making Estes a better place for (EVERYONE) to work, rather then a select few. What's up with the big E avatar? How hokey is that? Elvis out and being chased by the pro-estes paparazzi......

Oh I'm much more than that. Maybe you will find out one day. Elvis out....

I doubt it, you have the "little napoleon" syndrom. Little short man, jumping up and down dying for someone to give him attention. I have to say im a little disappointed in you, that you ran off with your tail between your legs instead of staying and fighting like a man at the company. Instead you try to get everyone else to act on your hostility towards the company, you are obviously disgruntled. There is no doubt about it. Your personality fits perfect for a job at the DMV. They are union employees, and you can get away with doing absolutely nothing and get paid for it. Maybe you missed your calling?

Seacrest Out....

Attack the post and not the poster. If you can not attack the post then just let it go.If you have to attack the poster then take it to a PM.

Attack the post and not the poster. If you can not attack the post then just let it go.If you have to attack the poster then take it to a PM.

If you chose to use selective enforcement and only penalize the people who are pro company on this board, you will effectively render this board meaningless because it loses the true meaning of an "open forum". where were you when I was getting attacked in posts? J ddnt see you jump in to my defense....Double Standards.....gotta love it.

Seacrest Out...:hysterical:

The post is for all posters. I can not be here 24 hours a day. I really could careless what you guys have to say to each other but I do care how it is said.
Follow the rules and you will never know I'm here. Simple.

No have'nt seen any where I'm at. Just becoming a part-time job. Gotta let the others that don't get out the night before have some work.
First in, gotta be first to get out with freight.
Man I should'nt have taken that half-hour nap last night or I would have been working maybe.
I mean seriously does this company even know what the word layoff means.
Hell I might take a volunteer layoff if they offered it.
Just so I can go do something else, maybe Heavy Equipment Operator or just another job.

No have'nt seen any where I'm at. Just becoming a part-time job. Gotta let the others that don't get out the night before have some work.
First in, gotta be first to get out with freight.
Man I should'nt have taken that half-hour nap last night or I would have been working maybe.
I mean seriously does this company even know what the word layoff means.
Hell I might take a volunteer layoff if they offered it.
Just so I can go do something else, maybe Heavy Equipment Operator or just another job.
ESTES OR TESTES AS SOME CALL THEM ARE THE LTL TRUCKING WORLD BOTTOM FEEDERS!

If you chose to use selective enforcement and only penalize the people who are pro company on this board, you will effectively render this board meaningless because it loses the true meaning of an "open forum". where were you when I was getting attacked in posts? J ddnt see you jump in to my defense....Double Standards.....gotta love it.

Seacrest Out...:hysterical:

I don't recall anyone referring to you as a communist, marxist, union pig, puke,napoleon,propiganda *****, and those are just the insults I remember off the top of my head. You should have been kicked to the curb long ago. But I wish the frog would give you a longer leash. That way everyone can bask in your lack of communication skills.

I don't recall anyone referring to you as a communist, marxist, union pig, puke,napoleon,propiganda *****, and those are just the insults I remember off the top of my head. You should have been kicked to the curb long ago. But I wish the frog would give you a longer leash. That way everyone can bask in your lack of communication skills.

Im here to stay....love you too!!!

Seacrest...Out!