Estes | are you BUSY ???

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
just seems like we where a little busier than expected just got a call to run extra tonight. :1036316054: hope this stays this way

127 holding up

Hope ur right BB. Got called in Fri. morning at 0500 and ran till Sat. nite. Didn't expect that being so close to the bottom of the board. And no layoffs here at 127 yet. Hope everyone makes it through these tough times.

How about Elkton or harrisburg?

No not busy persay here @ 024. We had plenty of loads to run Fri and Sat, because of them not running Wed/Thurs. We've been steady enough, considering the work schedules due to the holidays. The real test will be this week. The first full week back in awhile. Glad to hear we've got freight and everyone's running. :1036316054: Wanted to add, that we must have been busy at some places, or just covering our behinds.. because Covenant was running our freight toward the end of the week.

We are getting a lot of xtra board drivers camping at our barn. More than usual. Lots of relays coming through. Maybe we are on our way up guys. Sorry I missed being on over the Holidays. So many to see, so much to do. Anyway Happy New Year guys, lets all try to hang in there.

The dock was slammed today at my barn in the northeast. Due to I'm sure, the skeleton crew over the holidays. Our outbound has been okay lately.

We'll see what happens when the holiday bubble comes out of the system, and especially after inauguration day..

I think alot of this "recession" is driven by the media. My wife was layed off, with 20 other people, strictly to a knee jerk reaction, on a slow month. When things pick up, the dummies are gonna be 20 people short. I told her today, to put in her resume back to her old job...

I talk to alot of people, being a city driver. The electrical industry is booming! One guy told me, that November was his best month in years. The printing industry is running two shifts, six days a week. The only companies that are slow, are traditionally slow this time of year anyway, such as my wife's dumb company! The only industries that are really suffering have to do directly with the "consumer confidence" industries... Housing, cars, appliances, etc., which require credit.

Obama is talking tax cuts across the board. If that includes small buisiness, we will be okay. As soon as the corporations learn that they will not be taxed to death by a liberal, things will snap back quickly. Congress and the Senate seem to be falling in line, as far as the press tells us anyway. We'll see the real deal soon enough. :popcorn: