Yellow | Are you feeling less DISGRUNTLED?

What kind of guy spends his retirement years dropping doom and gloom on his old company's forum day after day?

Sad!

Oh mr. lover, your words cut like a knife deep into my heart! Why do you try to hurt someone that is only trying to help you see that the worse day of retirement is a 1000x better then your best day under the TM's desk!
We all can't have the exciting life of a yrc secret agent turning in fellow co-workers to the man behind that desk!
Please, please, reconsider the line of work you have chosen to pursue and leave the darkside and take that opening at that NYC hotel as a chambermaid! Stroud, Longblade and I will be here for you! Well, not really, I was lying about that last part!!

Oh mr. lover, your words cut like a knife deep into my heart! Why do you try to hurt someone that is only trying to help you see that the worse day of retirement is a 1000x better then your best day under the TM's desk!
We all can't have the exciting life of a yrc secret agent turning in fellow co-workers to the man behind that desk!
Please, please, reconsider the line of work you have chosen to pursue and leave the darkside and take that opening at that NYC hotel as a chambermaid! Stroud, Longblade and I will be here for you! Well, not really, I was lying about that last part!!
You can see box lover by this persons own words that he was and still is the guy you used to hear whinning and crying about the company but never having the guts to do anything about it. They are the ones that never have anything good to say about anything and revels in anybody elses misfortune or pain. He has been called out and never had the guts to respond. Look up his posts and you'll find he has never had a helping response to a thread. Leave this wind bag to his own misery, he is only trolling for someone to fall into his dark little world. Misery loves company and turbo has none.

The same guy that has true Teamster friends still working today.
The ones that walked the picket line by your side.
The ones that backed their brother up regardless of weather you were liked or not.
The ones that you could count on to do what was needed to help in a bad situation
Its hard to see the things you fought for being given away by a new generation of me me me when it should be us us us !
What kind of guy spends his retirement years dropping doom and gloom on his old company's forum day after day?

Sad!

You can see box lover by this persons own words that he was and still is the guy you used to hear whinning and crying about the company but never having the guts to do anything about it. They are the ones that never have anything good to say about anything and revels in anybody elses misfortune or pain. He has been called out and never had the guts to respond. Look up his posts and you'll find he has never had a helping response to a thread. Leave this wind bag to his own misery, he is only trolling for someone to fall into his dark little world. Misery loves company and turbo has none.

And you're a liar of the 4th order! I did the steward gig for 9 years and have always been able to look at myself in the mirror every morning to this day, so I did do a small part to help the cause. I never sold anyone down the river and unlike you(I "know" your kind, the don't affect me sort, smile in your face then put your hand on his back for that soft spot to stick the knife)I never bi**hed out a member in front of management even though he was wrong.
As far as guts, you're right, I could never be a john rambo like you, bet when you deliver a school the little girls all run away when they see that sweatband and the biker tatoos showing through the muscle shirt they're so scared! Do you beat up the little boys too!
I hope someday to be just 10% as good as you think you are.

PS: I do have something good to say, "You're "good" for nothing as a real teamster"! Does that count?

And you're a liar of the 4th order! I did the steward gig for 9 years and have always been able to look at myself in the mirror every morning to this day, so I did do a small part to help the cause. I never sold anyone down the river and unlike you(I "know" your kind, the don't affect me sort, smile in your face then put your hand on his back for that soft spot to stick the knife)I never bi**hed out a member in front of management even though he was wrong.
As far as guts, you're right, I could never be a john rambo like you, bet when you deliver a school the little girls all run away when they see that sweatband and the biker tatoos showing through the muscle shirt they're so scared! Do you beat up the little boys too!
I hope someday to be just 10% as good as you think you are.

PS: I do have something good to say, "You're "good" for nothing as a real teamster"! Does that count?
seek professional help! don't let your ego or embarrassment stop you from taking action and asking for help when things get to be more than you can handle. Whether it's financial, psychological or career help, admitting you need help and getting help is not a sign of weakness.

seek professional help! don't let your ego or embarrassment stop you from taking action and asking for help when things get to be more than you can handle. Whether it's financial, psychological or career help, admitting you need help and getting help is not a sign of weakness.

You might be right! Is your phychiatrist taking on new patients? But then again it looks like you need a lot more sessions!

Turbo, help me, help you!

I would but I need someone with more then a 1st grade education!
You must be the one child that got left behind.

If you wanna bring me a donut and coffee like you do for the bozzman thats ok. On 2nd thought never mind, we know where your hands have been!

I would but I need someone with more then a 1st grade education!
You must be the one child that got left behind.

If you wanna bring me a donut and coffee like you do for the bozzman thats ok. On 2nd thought never mind, we know where your hands have been!

LOL, sometimes you hit the nail on the he........uhhh never mind, hahahaha

This is the best year I've ever had with this job, and I was with Roadway since before Yellow bought us. There are many of us in Portland and, I will bet, across the system, who are glad to see senior guys leave in droves for whatever reason. Say what you want, there are many of us who are loving the steady income and bids that have come our way after being laid off and on and sitting by the phone for so many years.
No pension crybaby here!

Soon, you too will wonder where/how the years flew by. Damm pension fund. THEN, and only then, will you also feel the ache/pain of old age and those "dreams" of retirement.
IDIOT!

Thank you!!!

[/b]
yes he has the time in. But not as a teamster .
Hes president of the measters .:chairshot:
He dont really work for yrc either .
Unless you call showing up with a box of doughnuts and coffee for his boss's . Then he recieves his daily dose of protein and hes back down in his castle "basement room " to hang with his freinds.{blow up dolls of bill a jimmy jr::couch:.sipping apple martini's.:burnsauce:
Congrates boxie boy not even your hero joe has gotten this honor.
Since every time i see your id up here and know the managment bs that you spew ive decided that after nearly 5 years you will be my very 1st person on ignore.
You and your type make me want to :9529:

I don't think he was conceived by mommy and daddy at that point in time to walk the picket line.

The same guy that has true Teamster friends still working today.
The ones that walked the picket line by your side.
The ones that backed their brother up regardless of weather you were liked or not.
The ones that you could count on to do what was needed to help in a bad situation
Its hard to see the things you fought for being given away by a new generation of me me me when it should be us us us !

I'm back from a weeks vacation in beautiful Kings Canyon. I should have stayed away from TB boards. Such hate and discontent. Christ, I get enough of that at work! YRC and their agenda is to keep us fighting inhouse. Teamsters against Teamsters. We ALL should focus on fighting the one true enemy. YRC!