SAIA | Are You Surprised ?

I don’t know everything. Have never made that claim. But, I am pretty good at making observations and drawing realistic conclusions. OD handed their drivers bonuses this week. On the other hand, Saia took away benefits and is making other cost savings move. It looks to me like Saia has a cash flow problem. And with a this pandemic and all of the uncertainty that comes with it, a reasonable person could surmise that this is only the beginning of the cuts.
The OD bonus helped for a bit
But many would give it back if they could stay working

This is not an old dominion thread, not trying to be an ass but we’re ALL going to fall to lay-offs (cuts, whatever you want to call it) at some point, it’s pretty much inevitable at this point. The system is emptying out now. Hell, even hospitals are laying off employees.

This is not an old dominion thread, not trying to be an ass but we’re ALL going to fall to lay-offs (cuts, whatever you want to call it) at some point, it’s pretty much inevitable at this point. The system is emptying out now. Hell, even hospitals are laying off employees.
My wife is a part time nurse and she has told me that many nurses in our area have been laid off / furloughed and part timers have been denied any hours at all.

My wife is a part time nurse and she has told me that many nurses in our area have been laid off / furloughed and part timers have been denied any hours at all.
We have township employees getting laid off this week, its hitting all sectors. Less business working, less tax revenue- time for cuts

One of the largest hospitals in SC announced they we’re laying off 900

I've been busy lately, after an online course,I'm a board certified surgeon.
I only operate on truck drivers.
I'm sure you're curious to know which drivers are the most easy to operate on.
Big R drivers are pretty easy, every body part is numbered yet, Saia drivers are also easy since all parts are color coded.
I would have to say, J B Hunt would be my favorite, because they have only 2 parts, mouth and butthole and both are interchangeable.

I've been busy lately, after an online course,I'm a board certified surgeon.
I only operate on truck drivers.
I'm sure you're curious to know which drivers are the most easy to operate on.
Big R drivers are pretty easy, every body part is numbered yet, Saia drivers are also easy since all parts are color coded.
I would have to say, J B Hunt would be my favorite, because they have only 2 parts, mouth and butthole and both are interchangeable.
Thank you Dr Breeze, I take comfort in knowing I’m in good hands with my social defects. :1sm057crazy:

Depends on which part of the country. The NY Metro area is asking nurses from all over the US to come to this area to help with the virus outbreak.