ARREST WARRANT

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by Cerberus_Kelpie, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Cerberus_Kelpie

Cerberus_Kelpie Wings Over the World!

Most likely since he appears to want to be jacked up on sugar to promulgate the LAST laugh.
    CHEERS!!

Big Dave likes this.
  2. othertrucker2001

othertrucker2001 Professional Flummoxer

Saw my neighbor mowing the lawn the other day, puffing on a big ole cigar. Looked just like Lassie taking a dump.

Big Dave and Cerberus_Kelpie like this.
  3. mud

mud Wonderin'

I remember reading your post. 315-207-3298 out of Oswego, NY has been calling my home lately. Today they
    left the same type of message about a federal crime. I'm to call to receive my case number and speak to a federal agent.
    It is my last warning.

4. othertrucker2001

Damn telemarketers. On my cell phone, I have Mr Number and Hiya. They screen out most of them.

mud likes this.
  5. Mike432

Mike432 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the US Do NOT call list
    That sometimes helps.
    1888-382-1222

mud likes this.
  6. mud

mud Wonderin'

I received another message this morning. Seems I've been charged with five crimes. If I don't immediately call in the next two hours, county marshal's will be dispatched to arrest me.
    At the end of the recorded message, the lady said, if you don't call I can only wish you good luck.
    I remember reading in the Albuquerque Journal about a month ago about this scam. I went to US don't call.gov today and filed a complaint.

7. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

wouldn't it be best to repot this to the police as harassment?

let them trace your line(s) or calls.

8. othertrucker2001

Cops here will not do anything like that. Claim they dont have the resources. Last ones to call me with crap like that were told that I use a satellite phone instead of cell phone, and it gives me your GPS location. The calls stopped.

9. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

my sister just this morning, got a similar call. she said she was scared as she didn't know what to do. i told her it was a SCAM....

she gave out NO information, and she gave me the phone number...253-205-8865.....this is out of Washington state.

so she had to go out, i heard her phone ringing.

when she came home, she listened to the message. it was the same guy as earlier.

however, a little twist. after she told me the first call, i told her to call the police and see if they had a cyber-crime unit. well they don;t (i guess) the lady cop told her just ignore it and NEVER give out any information, which i said, she does not.

well sis called back the summanabiotch and told him that she reported the calls to the police, he said "do what ever you want"....and hung up on sis.

her phone has not rung since.

so that's what you do, we should all do, tell the so and so you got thier number on your caller ID and are reporting them.

now of course, they most likely have a throw away phone, but at least let them know, you are on to them.

10. mud

mud Wonderin'

11. othertrucker2001

From the play store for android, I use Kaspersky antivirus. It also allows me to create no call lists and no text list. If youre on those list, you do NOT get to my phone.

12. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST