Yellow | Assume makes an ASS out of U and ME

Get Zollars and Hoffa to pay the increase with all the money they made shorting YRC stock after they reverse split it.

Hey guys. I’m a daughter of a teamster and a wife of a YRCW manager. I get where you guys are coming from. My husband isn’t Union and he doesn’t make the big bucks like you guys might think, but he got his pay cuts and pension cuts too. Only thing is, he doesn’t get a vote...I hope you guys get what you want but keep in mind that non-union families are affected by your vote too if the doors close.

Hey guys. I’m a daughter of a teamster and a wife of a YRCW manager. I get where you guys are coming from. My husband isn’t Union and he doesn’t make the big bucks like you guys might think, but he got his pay cuts and pension cuts too. Only thing is, he doesn’t get a vote...I hope you guys get what you want but keep in mind that non-union families are affected by your vote too if the doors close.

Ok Hoffa you posing as kldue?

No one with half a brain expects the Company to magically cough money it dosen't have. Geez!! Another shining example of going from one exstearm to another.
What, I think most of us are looking for is a phasing out of the givebacks over time. Not all at once.
Start with the pension funds. 25% of the 2009 (Am I wrong with that date someone?) rate? Really?
How about raising that. A lot! Even if that means we have to settle for 35 cent raises for a couple of years.
I for one am not convenced that the Company is as bad as management makes it out to be.
I for one am fed up with my 15% supporting the banks as they enjoy the interest from the yrc cash cow!
Share the love with the Employees. We have given enough!
In time anything is possible. Our freight Division just needs the balls to stand up and say ENOUGH!
Hey guys and this is not directed at any particular person but they used to be payphones on every corner that was 20 years ago times of changed and so has the freight game unfortunately most of you are stuck in the 70s the non-union carriers are kicking our ass you can blame anybody you want but you must look after yourself first and foremost and your family but keep voting yes because I will keep on buying JP Morgan stock why you pay them millions of dollars a year just to take a 15% pay cut year after year were a bunch of freaking idiots

Hey guys and this is not directed at any particular person but they used to be payphones on every corner that was 20 years ago times of changed and so has the freight game unfortunately most of you are stuck in the 70s the non-union carriers are kicking our ass you can blame anybody you want but you must look after yourself first and foremost and your family but keep voting yes because I will keep on buying JP Morgan stock why you pay them millions of dollars a year just to take a 15% pay cut year after year were a bunch of freaking idiots
You are 100% correct about the Sheep keeping voting YES and heard in 2019 they are going to bump it up to -18% and take another week's of our vacation time too , but they are going to give us the silly stupid $750.00 one time yes signing bonus :heykoolaid:

You are 100% correct about the Sheep keeping voting YES and heard in 2019 they are going to bump it up to -18% and take another week's of our vacation time too , but they are going to give us the silly stupid $750.00 one time yes signing bonus :heykoolaid:

I guess you keep getting rejected at all those better paying jobs you've been applying to?

When you buy a home and a bank lends you the money to do that and you pay off the mortgage a little at a time over 30 years don't you pay thousands in interest to the bank over that time period?

When you buy a home and a bank lends you the money to do that and you pay off the mortgage a little at a time over 30 years don't you pay thousands in interest to the bank over that time period?

Unless things have changed, you are certainly right, Tri.

Is there anyone on these boards that have an intelligent thing to debate? Really?????
Is that what you are looking for?
A debate?
When we get right down to it management. That includes your husband
Have a great deal to do with what's screwed up with this company.
Your husband goes by numbers the company gives him to go by.
Nothing else matters to him. I've been there over 30 years and have never seen worse management than we have now. Sorry. You may not like this. But your husband is part of it.
It's a good thing he doesn't get a vote.
He is not union. And I'm not voting to save management's rear end.
I'm voting for my brothers and sisters and the future.
There is your debate. Partially.

Here they come, every time its time for our contract negotiations to get going we get trolls out the woodworks, of course your brothers best friends next door neighbor doesn't get a vote on our contract

and yes there used to be payphones on every corner 20 years ago just like 20 years ago there was a promise that if you put in a specified amount of time a specified amount of your pay went to pay for a specified pension amount that you would receive after retirement.

So what makes you senior drivers ASS U ME us new guys are going to vote yes on the first contract thrown at us. Is it because we walk around with a positive attitude or wear a YRC shirt how about pop the hood when doing a pre trip lol......how about just holding a normal conversation with a new guy without treating him/her as if they're stupid for being here. Some of us new guys are here for the same reason you senior drivers stayed here for the past 10 years just to see what happens in 2019. It's the senior drivers responsibility to teach the new guys how to be teamsters.

Here they come, every time its time for our contract negotiations to get going we get trolls out the woodworks, of course your brothers best friends next door neighbor doesn't get a vote on our contract
Gentlemen like I said earlier I am not trying to offend anyone everybody who’s been here for 20 years are better at some point in time actually enjoy their job we made an honest living and we went home every day for the most part with a good job done unfortunately it is impossible fight big money and big political influence it’s just the way it is but I will defend anybody’s right to vote anyway they want to do their own circumstances I for one have not forgotten what it’s like to be a union member where everybody and I repeat everybody should have a voice I may not agree with their choice but I support their ability to make that choice Like some of you I saw the Hand writing on the wall 10 years ago make some tough choices to be prepared so let’s just learn one thing out of all this Maybe we can teach their children or grandchildren to never ever depend on your company to give you the bulk of your retirement and this is not a bitterguy talking this just a guy who understands that it’s a different world today But for you younger guys if you haven’t learned anything from what’s going on you need to get out of this business because you will be in the same situation that we find ourselves in you been Put on notice don’t be nobodies fool

I guess you keep getting rejected at all those better paying jobs you've been applying to?
My friend I normally wouldn’t respond to any kind of stupid criticism from people who have no clue what they’re talking about nobodies applying anywhere again I’m very blessed don’t be a hater and I’m gonna ride this train out for a few more years because unlike most I saw the future 10 years ago I guess if you don’t agree with what he said you always fall back on that same same negative talk I wish you well my brother take care

My friend I normally wouldn’t respond to any kind of stupid criticism from people who have no clue what they’re talking about nobodies applying anywhere again I’m very blessed don’t be a hater and I’m gonna ride this train out for a few more years because unlike most I saw the future 10 years ago I guess if you don’t agree with what he said you always fall back on that same same negative talk I wish you well my brother take care

1) My post wasn't a response to you, it was a response to Wong.

2) Wong and I have been jostling each other (in good fun) for a long time now. Since you seem to be fairly new on here I assume you didn't know that.

3) I wish you well also.

2) Wong and I have been jostling each other (in good fun) for a long time now. Since you seem to be fairly new on here I assume you didn't know that.

3) I wish you well also.
My Uncle Trip showed me this quicker way to HERD SHEEP up for YES voting in 2019 !!!!
5e0eaa83b97e14191b1cbd55dccfb254.jpg

Gentlemen like I said earlier I am not trying to offend anyone everybody who’s been here for 20 years are better at some point in time actually enjoy their job we made an honest living and we went home every day for the most part with a good job done unfortunately it is impossible fight big money and big political influence it’s just the way it is but I will defend anybody’s right to vote anyway they want to do their own circumstances I for one have not forgotten what it’s like to be a union member where everybody and I repeat everybody should have a voice I may not agree with their choice but I support their ability to make that choice Like some of you I saw the Hand writing on the wall 10 years ago make some tough choices to be prepared so let’s just learn one thing out of all this Maybe we can teach their children or grandchildren to never ever depend on your company to give you the bulk of your retirement and this is not a bitterguy talking this just a guy who understands that it’s a different world today But for you younger guys if you haven’t learned anything from what’s going on you need to get out of this business because you will be in the same situation that we find ourselves in you been Put on notice don’t be nobodies fool
Jess, your going 75mph on a 45mph highway.

3) I wish you well also.

C’mon Trip, it’s kinda sweet. New kid defending Wong’s honor....

Wong, I think Jess might have a crush on you! :27::omg i gets present by droneguard 1: