Estes | Atlanta Georgia Teminal all ****ed up

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Sooooo many has come out of the city to run the road. They have extraboard drivers covering schedules next week and they will have plenty of frieght sitting on the yard not getting delivered. Take a good driver for granted and it will come back to bitecha.
Their is no] replacement parts for an excellent driver. Just say'n

Just now figuring this out, are they? made that TM change, and it's been downhill ever since....Lovely world, isn't it....

Why? Are the guys that came from the city no good? Why is all the frieght sitting in the yard? I would imagine Atlanta is huge! How come they can't cover what they have to deliver, either road or city, it don't make sense.

Why? Are the guys that came from the city no good? Why is all the frieght sitting in the yard? I would imagine Atlanta is huge! How come they can't cover what they have to deliver, either road or city, it don't make sense.
The guys that came out of the city are excellent drivers. They are more valuable in the city though. Most have been running the city for 10 years or more. .. I was talking about the new drivers that replaced them. Extraboard drivers are running schedules next week, so they wont have drivers running the extra freight on Monday.

The guys that came out of the city are excellent drivers. They are more valuable in the city though. Most have been running the city for 10 years or more. .. I was talking about the new drivers that replaced them. Extraboard drivers are running schedules next week, so they wont have drivers running the extra freight on Monday.

Central Dispatch will figure it out....They are geniuses up there man...They will have it under control...

Grocerythrower, I worked for PFG for 2 years. Busted my ass, worked my way from a driver up to transportation supervisor. If you ever get on over here, you'll feel really guilty. This job is so much easier, you'll feel like you're robbing this place.

Come on over big boy....You get down here in Cajun Country and put some of our food in your belly,you'll forget about Okie...

I got layed over outside of Slidell, went to the crab fest, I had so much fun, LA is a good place with great people. Here is a story:

Me and another guy took a tanker down to N/O to pick up a bulk load of sugar at Domino, we got lost, trust me we were not real comfortable when we hit a dead end in a neighborhood and ppl started flooding out of their houses to see what was going on, long story short, they guided us backing out and gave us good directions to Domino Sugar.

I know what happened at the super dome, thats sad, but these ppl were pretty nice to 2 white guys that were lost, and we weren't in the best part of town.

I was there because I was just learning to drive, I was on my last trip with an experienced Daylight Donut driver, I got turned loose the next week, a few yrs later I wound up in Slidell, going to the same sugar plant, Domino, this time picking up bagged sugar, couldn't make it by friday night, so I layed over and I was glad!

So Stark, I really like your ppl, they are one of a kind good ppl.

I got layed over outside of Slidell, went to the crab fest, I had so much fun, LA is a good place with great people. Here is a story:

Me and another guy took a tanker down to N/O to pick up a bulk load of sugar at Domino, we got lost, trust me we were not real comfortable when we hit a dead end in a neighborhood and ppl started flooding out of their houses to see what was going on, long story short, they guided us backing out and gave us good directions to Domino Sugar.

I know what happened at the super dome, thats sad, but these ppl were pretty nice to 2 white guys that were lost, and we weren't in the best part of town.

I was there because I was just learning to drive, I was on my last trip with an experienced Daylight Donut driver, I got turned loose the next week, a few yrs later I wound up in Slidell, going to the same sugar plant, Domino, this time picking up bagged sugar, couldn't make it by friday night, so I layed over and I was glad!

Les se bon ton roule' baby(let the good times roll)..

I spent many moons down there. In the Army and as an owner op. Good people that know how to have fun. My kinda eating. I'd be 800 pounds and smell fishy if I still lived there. ... Picked up at that Dominos place once and never went back. I've been a Dixie crystals man ever since. lol

I spent many moons down there. In the Army and as an owner op. Good people that know how to have fun. My kinda eating. I'd be 800 pounds and smell fishy if I still lived there. ... Picked up at that Dominos place once and never went back. I've been a Dixie crystals man ever since. lol

I do remember Domino sugar being a pain to back in to, at least at the dock that I picked up at.

i've been tru LA many a times, nice people...to be completely honest I just love people in the south (nothing against them yanks up north ;) )
i love watching that show Swamp People in the history channel, they all seem to be nice fellas just having a good ol time

i've been tru LA many a times, nice people...to be completely honest I just love people in the south (nothing against them yanks up north ;) )
i love watching that show Swamp People in the history channel, they all seem to be nice fellas just having a good ol time

That's what I miss about having my own truck. I'd go down there and stay for a couple days during Mardi gras or just visit an old friend and tear into some crawlfish.