Attleboro RI. Rollover

The Sun Chronicle Online - News Update

Police Investigate Truck Rollovers - News - Turnto10

Another Rollover,whats going on that so many truckers are rolling their units over?

first, Attleboro isn't in RI, its just across the RI state line though.

second, this company "Metals Recycling" has had more accidents than you can shake a stick at. one time (several years ago), a truck of thiers was driving on Rte.6 near the Hartford Ave Projects area, when the dump body started to lift up. the dumb@ss driver never could have checked his mirrors.....

he took down the above pedestrian overpass, dropping it to the ground.....and subsequently, shutting down BOTH SIDES of Rte.6.............

this particular accident, if you view the video, was done on an exit ramp, going a "bit over the posted speed limits for an exit ramp".......

other times, these drivers are dropping scrap metal on the highway.............

can anyone say, "skank outfit", and "stupid, unintelligent, and uneducated, and moronic drivers"....

and company management.....??

every time someone from that company flips over (and there's been many), i know its high speeds.............

and yet, they continue to be in business.......

now, in Massachuesetts, many exit ramps, like from I-95 to I-495 are sharp and banked.....

we live here, we know the roads, but "out of stater's" don't, and they take those exit ramps like thier pants are on fire...

that first accident in Attleboro, MA, was a Crosby truck, from where ever he comes from.
and he so graciously did this on an exit ramp too...............dumb....dumb....dumb.....
you GOTTA SLOW DOWN ON EXIT RAMPS.........!!!

that second accident was the Metals Recycling truck, from RI........!!!!!