Authorities think weather caused a UPS Freight set to rollover on the IN.,Toll Rd..

Weather is never to blame. It's a factor. Blame falls on the idiot who continues to drive the posted speed limit in zero visibility. Trucking is not rocket science.

True enough Airbrakes,however weather is to blame in some cases, along with mechanical,and medical related crashes.
However the largest percentage of crashes are caused by driver error.

I know these facts, because the last few years of my trucking career.
I was a certified safety trainer for UPS Freight.

Hopefully it will be blamed on wind/weather and the driver is spared from any disciplinary measures, i know, wishful thinking.

True enough Airbrakes,however weather is to blame in some cases, along with mechanical,and medical related crashes.
However the largest percentage of crashes are caused by driver error.

I know these facts, because the last few years of my trucking career.
I was a certified safety trainer for UPS Freight.

As long as I've been driving, I've never been in a accident caused by weather. If the weather is something like a sudden gust of wind that tips you over, then yeah that would be to blame. But if you continue to drive in bad weather and drive too fast for the conditions, you have no one to blame but yourself.

The reason I decided to retire when I did was a weather related crash.
After 45 years of trucking and totally indoctrinated to safety,by UPS.
I jack knifed in a snow storm,the first week of December,2007,I retired the last day of March 2008.

that crash scared the poop out of me.
I was not charged,as the company chalked it up to an act of God.

However I was soured on winter driving after that, not wanting to have to drive in snow ever again.