Yellow | Baltimore Bridge Collapse .....

I ran tunnels a few times , guess I forgot to put the placards on ??? But no different than a Ship with hazmat on steering into a bridge ................
If I remember correctly, back in the day placarded trucks couldn't run under the apartments east of the George Washington Bridge on I-95 in NYC. We had to exit the expressway and run across on local streets (178 St. I believe) for a short stretch before getting back on the Cross Bronx. Lots of drivers hid the hazardous bills and flipped the placards to avoid doing that.

When I was a kid, my Sister and I would try to see which of us could hold our breath the longest while riding in a car thru the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel. I always won.

Just before the entrance was a billboard saying “The crabs you eat today, slept last night in the Chesapeake Bay.” It had a beer bottle on the sign. I think it was a Ballantine Beer ad?????

The ship had electrical problems for two days stuck in port unable to leave essentially OOS.

And here we are.

It doesnt matter. Which is why I kept quiet. It really doesnt. It was a fine bridge but not kept updated in changing times all of its life with one exception, the removal of the underground high voltage to new towers that have a one hell of a protection system in place recently.

The ship had electrical problems for two days stuck in port unable to leave essentially OOS.

And here we are.

It doesnt matter. Which is why I kept quiet. It really doesnt. It was a fine bridge but not kept updated in changing times all of its life with one exception, the removal of the underground high voltage to new towers that have a one hell of a protection system in place recently.
I've seen NOTHING in the media about being delayed for two days due to electrical problems. There was a problem with the pressure gauges for the fuel heaters, but that was repaired in port. before they departed. Part of the investigation now is focusing on the possibility of contaminated fuel. Don't know where that's leading, if anywhere.

I've seen NOTHING in the media about being delayed for two days due to electrical problems. There was a problem with the pressure gauges for the fuel heaters, but that was repaired in port. before they departed. Part of the investigation now is focusing on the possibility of contaminated fuel. Don't know where that's leading, if anywhere.
Biden and Harris are working on legislation to get all electric ships. Will be shocking if that happens.

And I agree with you. There is NOTHING in the Media here in the USA. Not a damn thing. Just overflowing in bullshit feelings and self navel gazing etc for the sheeple.

I decided at some point that the US Media no longer has value. Bridge fall down fine, whatever. The Television has been off almost 9 months now Im thinking of disposing of it.

What I do get is online with X and other sites overseas where interesting information about the Ship Dali has come up. It scraped the hell of a dock in 2016 and so on. That thing has a history. There are people you can find on X that know about the ship and the overall situation.

The US Media dont report ::shit::. Thats why YOU give me both barrels telling ME what I already know for a fact.

Mwah.

I loved to honk the air horn, or Set off the Jake Brake on my KW in the tunnel. In my GTO, I’d let my Straight SidePipes roar. Oh, the joys of being young!
I was going underneath a pair of railroad bridges one time in my 73 Mustang with 12 inch glass packs...I tromped on it....on the other side was a police officer who gave me a ticket for loud exhaust....

I was going underneath a pair of railroad bridges one time in my 73 Mustang with 12 inch glass packs...I tromped on it....on the other side was a police officer who gave me a ticket for loud exhaust....
The mechanics complained that I would bring a B61 to the shop and have them knock the baffles from the stack.
When I got older, I wouldn't drive one that had the slightest exhaust leak.
Shame on you, people like you disturb my recliner naps.