Yellow | Barn rules being threatend at 326

I think it's all about Kronos, making everything standard and work the same way taking management out of adjusting the time card business, plus it allows KC to issue the letter remotely for punching in late, out early................I wouldn't be surprised to see a fax number for your doctor to fax your note directly to Kronos............................

hmmm think i said same thing .

Can you elaborate? What is the current practice? What is the new practice?

Current practice is that you have a 5 min. wash up period in which we clock out at 5 min before your shift is over. The company is saying we can still have our 5 min wash up we just have to clock out when your shift time is up. i.e. 7:00 to 3:30 not 7:00 to 3:25 also after the 08:00 pre shift one of the stewards announced that the local was in contact with the Teamster's international labor man ( sorry can't remember his name ) anyway we were told to put up with it for a couple days that past practice and local riders prevail and the m o u would not change them. I hope this helps.

This is just a guess and ONLY a guess, but is this something good that was abused by a few and now everyone is being punished? Just curious.

lets make it easy to disect trip and grasshopers posts l
managment good
teamsters bad

Try re-reading what I posted. (shown above so you don't have to exert yourself searching for it). How does posing a question get interpreted by you as somehow making a statement about management and Teamsters? I think your head could use dissection to try and figure out what makes your messed up mind work the way it does.

did you mean it was managment that did the abusing .i think not .

Are you really that stupid? You don't think that out of 26,000 Teamsters there might be one or two with bad attitudes who might take advantage of a good thing and ruin it for the other 25,998? I guess in your delusional fantasy world that would never happen. What a clown. I asked in my post if that was possibly the case and you come back with some jerk comment.

PS - Who puts the holes in the headliners and dash boards of tractors? Halloween pranksters?

not stupid at all .
just calling it like we all see it .you just cant hold back from putting all blame on the teamster works .

The 326 terminal has had a barn rule in place for 35 to 40 years and the terminal manager ( Ernie ) has had the SOMs preshift that the men are no longer able to go by the existing barn rules because the new MOU takes charge. What a mess. This place needs new leadership. The IBT needs to step in ASAP and put this moron in his place and NOW! Any other barns across the country dealing with this same issue? There was nothing in the MOU that stated it would overtake local barn rules or supplements except the discipline issue.
Have you put paper in on this?
Use your grievance rights,
Protest if you think it is against the contract

No one will get involved, or be able to take corrective action, unless you raise the red flag at 326