FedEx Freight | BBQ Benefit

Jeff said:
thanks FM... I know they will appreciate it
Hey Jeff..It was great to see you up there in Catawba....I had most of the family with me so they did not want to hang around for a long time. Thanks for everything you do...Johnny Click

Rattlesnake said:
Hey Jeff..It was great to see you up there in Catawba....I had most of the family with me so they did not want to hang around for a long time. Thanks for everything you do...Johnny Click

Yea it was real good to finally meet you....

I don't do much Snake when things are running smooth, I just put it out there and hope the people will go with it.

I am not the hero, the people who send the money and have compassion to people they don't know are the heros in my book.

Good to meet you again, and you have a real nice looking family, Happy Fathers day to you.

Jeff

To the people that gave thank you, all checks have been delivered and he said thank you.

I think he is going to take a couple of vacation days off this week to go to FLA to be with her, from what I hear she is doing well and we ill kepp you informed, if you still want to send a check , feel free to do so, I will make sure they are delivered as well.

Jeff