Yellow | Be a man Zollars!

kitkat36

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey Zollars be a man and step aside. It's time for you to go. Stop being so damn greedy and just quit!

Is it your personal goal to run this company into the ground or what? it's obvious that you can't do the job. My dog could do a better job than what you are doing.

I only wish that every truck driver out there would just sit in their trucks and not deliver the goods until you quit! It's too bad that we don't strike until your sorry :eck13: is gone!

Do you realize how many people's lives you have messed up? I sure hope that you are proud of yourself!

I voted yes on the lower wages but now I wish that I would have voted NO NO NO!!!

It's not going to do any good to lower our wages, you are going to find more ways to screw us and the company.

whew I feel better already!:ranting2:

check it out

Zollars new the numbers a month ago. That is why he floated the information about the non union not taking any more cuts, etc. He was banking we would get upset and vote no, then he could blame the Teamsters for this whole mess. I have never been so convinced as I am right now. :Flame-On:

Hey Zollars be a man and step aside. It's time for you to go. Stop being so damn greedy and just quit!

Is it your personal goal to run this company into the ground or what? it's obvious that you can't do the job. My dog could do a better job than what you are doing.

I only wish that every truck driver out there would just sit in their trucks and not deliver the goods until you quit! It's too bad that we don't strike until your sorry :eck13: is gone!

Do you realize how many people's lives you have messed up? I sure hope that you are proud of yourself!

I voted yes on the lower wages but now I wish that I would have voted NO NO NO!!!

It's not going to do any good to lower our wages, you are going to find more ways to screw us and the company.

whew I feel better already!:ranting2:

You better make up your mind, and stick to a story. You go back and forth like a lot lizard goes door to door.:puke::eck15:

Zollars should step aside? The time for that was 12 months or more ago.

The right thing for him to do now is to fall on the pointy end of a broad sword during a press conference. Look what has happened to so many good people on his watch, and worse may happen soon...

there was a politician in pa. back in the mid 80's, called a press conf. took out a 357 with a 6" barrel, took a mouthful, and his wife and kids got the pension... just a thought

there was a politician in pa. back in the mid 80's, called a press conf. took out a 357 with a 6" barrel, took a mouthful, and his wife and kids got the pension... just a thought

that was bud dwyer,got caught wiith his hand in the cookie jar.

dwyer, that's it, did the right thing, for his family. bill z. he doesn't feel the need to even give the appearance that he feels our pain, so... f'em!!!!!

Thanks for the address this is the wonderful reply I received ,
To: &quot;xxxxxxx&quot; <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: thank you
Date: Aug 1, 2009 4:48 AM

Thank you for your e-mail. Your comments, questions and suggestions are most
appreciated. While I am not able to respond to each e-mail personally, I
will read every one and many will be referred to senior management for their
consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Any bets on whether or not I ever hear from $bill?:biglaugh: Considering it was delivered at 5 am on a saturday I'm going with some flunky in India sent the reply