Estes | Best Memories

What are the best memories you have had while working at estes ?
Not knowing about this websight! With the same 3 or 4 guys cryin n cryin about the same ole, same ole,,,,same ole,,,,,same ole,,,,, thing over n, over, n over again......things aint gonna change yall, as bad as i hate to say it. Get used to it, or find something else to do! The top players at Richmond have made their money!! THEY DO NOT CARE!!!!! The sooner yall can understand that, the better off we'll all be. All we're doin' here is just "keyboard hackin". C-yall!:smilie_132:

Not knowing about this websight! With the same 3 or 4 guys cryin n cryin about the same ole, same ole,,,,same ole,,,,,same ole,,,,, thing over n, over, n over again......things aint gonna change yall, as bad as i hate to say it. Get used to it, or find something else to do! The top players at Richmond have made their money!! THEY DO NOT CARE!!!!! The sooner yall can understand that, the better off we'll all be. All we're doin' here is just "keyboard hackin". C-yall!:smilie_132:

my this thread has nothing to do with hate!nothing to do with crying!!! what are your best memories working at estes what have you learned while working there the thread had NOTHING to do with hate crying!:1036316054: grow up :hide:

u still not getting any miles:hysterical:

my best memories having # 165 tm telling us there will be no lay offs and the next week 23 people are gone to be never rehired a trailer loaded with $500,000 worth of freight stolen by the number one city driver having rj distric manager from dallas telling us estes is losing one million dollars a day i posted that info the same day rj told us.the next day rj was still at the terminal he was asking all drivers did they know who posted that info he was telling everybody he was misquoted saw him a little later and he was telling city dispatch we are busy we got new accounts while drivers are standing around with in ear shot

hold on im not gonna post positive........ 1 of my fav memories is running down colorado mountains heavy as all get out. lookin like a comet. smoke and fire a blazin. pretty funny. no jakes 330 horse 1 millon mile beauty. i realized after that i gotta creep down the hill:duh: :TR10driving03:

Don't know if I can really call this a "best memories" but this one will forever be burned in my brain till I die.

A long time ago in a terminal far far away there was a green horn learning to hostle, and he was me. So this green horn is out in the yard, and this just so happens to be the day of the Bill R. Rich S dog and pony show. They are both out walking in the yard with the then terminal manager Mike L. and the green horn (me) puts a trailer to the dock, and goes to disconnect, well the green horn didnt roll down the landing gear on the trailer and well you can image what happened next, the trailer tips over while they are standing there watching me...talk about a sinking feeling..hehe. Well I lived through it without being fired, and no big damage was done except my pride. Dee dee dee!!! :biglaugh:

One of my best memories is having a terminal mtg with Rcih S. and Bill R, and we were expressing our questions and concerns. Richmade it look like he was writing stuff down that we were saying, and after the meeting I walked up to shake their hands, and looked at the note pad, and he had doodled a GI Logo. Didnt write down a thing we said. That was pretty funny.:hysterical:

One of my best memories is having a terminal mtg with Rcih S. and Bill R, and we were expressing our questions and concerns. Richmade it look like he was writing stuff down that we were saying, and after the meeting I walked up to shake their hands, and looked at the note pad, and he had doodled a GI Logo. Didnt write down a thing we said. That was pretty funny.:hysterical:

should of asked him to do a cartoon caricature of you. hehe :hysterical:

hold on im not gonna post positive........ 1 of my fav memories is running down colorado mountains heavy as all get out. lookin like a comet. smoke and fire a blazin. pretty funny. no jakes 330 horse 1 millon mile beauty. i realized after that i gotta creep down the hill:duh: :TR10driving03:

Know what you mean, I remember one of my first trips one night going up (crawling) hills on I-79 at 46,000 pounds on a 53" man do I miss those.
But going down I was like a blazing fireball and then those corners, man talk about livin on the edge. :smilie_132:

That sounds out of sight how do I get that E ticket. We all have some of those memories

The day that I met Rob!

watching the dispatcher leave the term. with all his stuff in a box, never to return (this guy was vindictive)

the day i met rob e at the city of industry ca we talked for 2hours and he told pat m, and are favorite ex owner Rich the the sell out Stevens That he needed a guy like me in Richmond to tell him how it is! and when i told him to his face that i was the snake that started all his bad dreams!:hysterical: with my work union live better! sticker and every employees rights to labor laws! :smilie_132: