Estes | Bid question: city vs. line, util, etc.

Yep, I think its the combination of the red wheels and the custodian work shirts that really gets them going.

Well y'all, 4 weeks after my interview, I finally was told no due to my past criminal record issue. Apparently it was just a little too "impressive" for them to give me a shot! Oh well, whatcha gonna do...?

A friendly warning: I will be lurking around every once and a while to see what you fine folks are up to. Thanks for the positivity and advice, and happy trails...

Well y'all, 4 weeks after my interview, I finally was told no due to my past criminal record issue. Apparently it was just a little too "impressive" for them to give me a shot! Oh well, whatcha gonna do...?

A friendly warning: I will be lurking around every once and a while to see what you fine folks are up to. Thanks for the positivity and advice, and happy trails...

Sorry coondog. Sometimes talking to the right person will give you a little nudge. I don't know what you did but like we said before :hide: :hide: I bet none of us would be working here if they knew everything about our past ........ Sometimes a man needs a second chance

Sorry to hear that coondogg...Keep your chin up and keep on pluggin'..There will be one out there somewhere...

Don't give up on LTL coondogg. Keep hammering on the other LTL carriers in Columbus and somethings gotta happen. Keep in touch+ let us know.