XPO | Big Meeting in October

FREIGHT COP

TB Lurker
Credits
All three components are holding a meeting on the same date in October. Representatives from CTS will be there.
What is our fate in the future?

FREIGHT COP said:
All three components are holding a meeting on the same date in October. Representatives from CTS will be there.
The 15th.We will be ok,I think,I hope.They wouldn't do anything bad to us.WE OUR CO_OWNERS

gfy said:
The 15th.We will be ok,I think,I hope.They wouldn't do anything bad to us.WE OUR CO_OWNERS
Yeah right. You know what shirts i have the most of left over from cf? Proud owner team cf.

they are probably goin to meet to find out whose house they are all goin to for the holidays. you have to remember these narrow minded people get to enjoy the FULL thanksgiving holiday with their families. i am sure they dont hAve to re schedule family dinners due to the fact that they are dead *** tried from running a 2 hour back . i just wonder how many con-way families have to sacrifice a traditonal thanksgiving day dinner to a friday or saturday because of the 2 hour back up the day before ??

huey29 said:
they are probably goin to meet to find out whose house they are all goin to for the holidays. you have to remember these narrow minded people get to enjoy the FULL thanksgiving holiday with their families. i am sure they dont hAve to re schedule family dinners due to the fact that they are dead *** tried from running a 2 hour back . i just wonder how many con-way families have to sacrifice a traditonal thanksgiving day dinner to a friday or saturday because of the 2 hour back up the day before ??
What comes first your family or con-way.

thanksgiving

huey29 said:
now we all know con-way comes first,if it wasnt for con-way we wouldnt have a thanksgiving we would be eating in a shelter.

wipeyourmgmt said:
who are you kidding ??? conway of course!!!you should be happy you have a job driver!!
you got that right.Give me con-way or give death.

FREIGHT COP said:

They are switching to singly ply a@@ wipe infused with mind altering Hallucinogens. It’s for all those that refuse to drink the free Kool-Aid they offer.:tribehasspoken:

Big meeting

Dudes, you been reading anything I been writin? YOUR PENSION IS GONE. YOUR SICK DAYS ARE GONE. Mngr in my barn says they are announcing to all of us on Mon., Oct. 16 man. You seen the how to deal with the union cards they passed out? It's the do's and dont's of what the FOS and manager can say to us 'legally' about the union. Now ask yourself why would they do this if they ain't takin something MAJOR away from us? I'm hearin that the Teamsters said they will target any company that is U.S comapny that can't move thier work force outside the U.S. Guess what, they can't farm out us drivers to India! They are preparing and we are gonna get hit hard... Get ready, here it comes... Oh yeah, they'll spin it all right. They will give us only a part of it then wait, then give us more, then wait, then a bit more, then wait.... Eventually the uniformed will look back and say what the heck happened! Bottom line, even if they dump more into the 401K, your LIFETIME BENEFIT will evaporate and if the market tanks, so does your pension. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

wipeyourmgmt said:
now we all know con-way comes first,if it wasnt for con-way we wouldnt have a thanksgiving we would be eating in a shelter.

At least at the shelter you would get to eat the same time the rest of Americans do. :bananapowerslide:

I think it is fun! It's a game to see if you will end up face first in your mashed potatoes or the stuffing whenever you finally pass out!

Here's the scoop...from RM's up to the Big Wigs had to attend a meeting not too long ago in Texas. At that meeting, all attendees had to sign a confidentiality disclosure not to speak of what took place or they would lose their jobs. Now rumor has it that on Oct. 15th at the region meeting the TM's,FOM's and FOS's will be told whats going on, how to handle any questions any hourly employees may have and how to diffuse any talks of unions. Obviously the crap is going to hit the fan!

The Rooster said:
Here's the scoop...from RM's up to the Big Wigs had to attend a meeting not too long ago in Texas. At that meeting, all attendees had to sign a confidentiality disclosure not to speak of what took place or they would lose their jobs. Now rumor has it that on Oct. 15th at the region meeting the TM's,FOM's and FOS's will be told whats going on, how to handle any questions any hourly employees may have and how to diffuse any talks of unions. Obviously the crap is going to hit the fan!
:USA: bring them on.:USA: