SAIA | Big meeting tommorrow

Go check out the Estes site. I have several good friends that work there and they just got a raise with the past two months and now they are looking at a huge reduction in workforce and cancelled runs. We aren't getting a raise this year, no suprise to me. I'm praying for all my brothers at all trucking companies during this stressful time.

Companyman you guys didn’t get a raise when times were great!! I think we were the first to do layoffs about 5% of the work force!! But like the man said they have no plans right now to do more but that doesn’t mean there will not be more in the future!!

There will be a raise this year...

I saw the DVD hosted by Rick O' himself. Line drivers will get .005 cent raise in December. (1/2 cent)

We did make a profit in the third Quarter...

Richard

Go check out the Estes site. I have several good friends that work there and they just got a raise with the past two months and now they are looking at a huge reduction in workforce and cancelled runs. We aren't getting a raise this year, no suprise to me. I'm praying for all my brothers at all trucking companies during this stressful time.

Con-way "streamlining" .. estes cutting runs ... I have seen lay off threads in just about every forum on here ... who knows what is next ... I am with you CM ... 100%