Yellow | Big Pow Wow at 120

Hey Serta,

was up your way for Thanksgiving dinner. Passed 120 on Thurs, and they had the ready line loaded to the hilt. Saw lots of guys running both in the morning, and evening on my way home.

120 is not closing. Trying to get more frt by getting one and two day service. The east coast change is doing fine. Big guy gave 120 congrats on their safety. Alot of the politically correct stuff, no big breaking news. (except that we're not closing.)

120 is not closing. Trying to get more frt by getting one and two day service. The east coast change is doing fine. Big guy gave 120 congrats on their safety. Alot of the politically correct stuff, no big breaking news. (except that we're not closing.)
Hey 120 guys, I'm glad you're staying put. It just goes to show everyone that with a stroke of a pen, or someone's big idea, lots of changes can happen. So they said 1 and 2 day service........does that mean that RDWY is considering using the PSE up in your area?? May have to start a new thread if that's the case. DS.

Just wondering if there was any other news from the meetings?? Several of our 120 guys say that 671 is getting some new supers.........I wouldn't think that 120 would have that many supervisors left. Something that I find interesting is that they want to go after 2 day service freight, but layoff men to the point of not being able to provide the service?!?:nutkick: DS.

Nothin was mention about 671 at meeting unless it was discussed behind close doors.I'll put the bloodhound out on this for ya.

Our winters aren't that bad, so I haven't noticed any paving for awhile. RDWY is cutting a road down to our lower lot for our cut load vans. It's the old IB parking lot that we share with Yellow. We park vans and sets of emptys down there. We have to drive through the Yellow yard to get to it, so I guess they want to spend a few thousand $$ so we won't do it??? Figure that one out and get back with me. DS.