Yellow | Big Vote Coming in Central States Fund Don't Let Them Divide Us!

Well...history (recent history at that) shows that rioting in the streets for weeks on end burning and pillaging everything in sight gets their attention better than anything else does.
There's a big difference between getting attention and getting results.
OK, 'plex', I'm going to be a nice guy and spell it out for you. Yep there is a big difference between getting attention and getting results. That is what we call a 'no bainer' in my neighborhood, that is to say it is something that is obvious that doesn't even need to be pointed out. But you chose to point it out. Getting noticed is the first link in the chain that is called 'change' and we are looking for change in how things are done. Now I suspect that you know this already but instead of posting something like, "Getting noticed would be a good first step in the process of effecting change", you post.
There's a big difference between getting attention and getting results.
Why is that?
Who is "they" and what exactly is the point? I'd really like to learn more about how these techniques work.
Once again you know that I am referencing the recent pillaging and burning that has taken place across the US in various cities and the notoriety it has gotten. But you have to ask,
Who is "they" and what exactly is the point? I'd really like to learn more about how these techniques work.
Face it, if you don't already get the point and see the techniques you never will. So...they big question is...are you really that clueless that you don't get my point, or are you obsessed with me and want to follow me around posting 'no brainer' inquiries into what I am posting?

HKFeVBi.jpg

OK, 'plex', I'm going to be a nice guy and spell it out for you. Yep there is a big difference between getting attention and getting results. That is what we call a 'no bainer' in my neighborhood, that is to say it is something that is obvious that doesn't even need to be pointed out. But you chose to point it out. Getting noticed is the first link in the chain that is called 'change' and we are looking for change in how things are done. Now I suspect that you know this already but instead of posting something like, "Getting noticed would be a good first step in the process of effecting change", you post. Why is that?
Once again you know that I am referencing the recent pillaging and burning that has taken place across the US in various cities and the notoriety it has gotten. But you have to ask, Face it, if you don't already get the point and see the techniques you never will. So...they big question is...are you really that clueless that you don't get my point, or are you obsessed with me and want to follow me around posting 'no brainer' inquiries into what I am posting?
I didn't know there WAS a point, comparing burning down a town and not wanting our pension cut.... Just pandering to the stupid...

I didn't know there WAS a point, comparing burning down a town and not wanting our pension cut.... Just pandering to the stupid...

You have to consider the source Jimmy - it's ABFer. Every time he gets called out for one of his foolish statements he tries to wiggle out of it some way. Nothing new for him.

Ok we get a proposal and we all vote NO and the Treasury says the vote doesn't mean anything and does what they were going to do anyway! :usa2:

Ok we get a proposal and we all vote NO and the Treasury says the vote doesn't mean anything and does what they were going to do anyway! :usa2:
Yep. Fidicuary Duty to keep the Fund alive for all. Isn't that a Staple of the Teamsters?